Author Topic: ‘A cesspool of deviancy’: New claims of voyeurism test Jordan denials  (Read 4819 times)

Offline Fantasywriter

Agree 100%.  Not only do I refuse to discount that possibility, I subscribe to it.  One does not need to be a believer of Q-Anon to think there is a dirty political class that transcends Parties.

👍

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I laugh because I don't believe a nefarious conspiracy controls our government.  I do not see evil intent but rather gross incompetence.  Trump is not controlled by anybody including himself.

I don't believe in "a nefarious conspiracy" making people do wrong either, I think it comes naturally and that's more often negligence than evil intent.  Occam's Razor.  Agree?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mrclose

Supposedly OSU chose Perkins Coie Law Firm to "investigate" this.

If you ever met an NCAA All-American wrestler you know that they are some of the toughest individuals you will ever encounter in your lifetime.

The newest accuser, Mark Coleman, one of the "toughest guys in the WORLD" (former MMA champion "The Hammer" and collegiate wrestler) - was born the same year as Jim Jordan - 1964.

But 22-year-old assistant coach Jim Jordan was supposed to "protect" the 22-year-old bad-ass heavyweight wrestling champion Mark Coleman from this perv doctor.

Mark Coleman is DEAD BROKE.....he even has a GO FUND ME page to pay for living and medical expenses!

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

If you ever met an NCAA All-American wrestler you know that they are some of the toughest individuals you will ever encounter in your lifetime.

The newest accuser, Mark Coleman, one of the "toughest guys in the WORLD" (former MMA champion "The Hammer" and collegiate wrestler) - was born the same year as Jim Jordan - 1964.

But 22-year-old assistant coach Jim Jordan was supposed to "protect" the 22-year-old bad-ass heavyweight wrestling champion Mark Coleman from this perv doctor.

Mark Coleman is DEAD BROKE.....he even has a GO FUND ME page to pay for living and medical expenses!

That makes no difference to people who are simply trying to kick Jordan out of the Speaker race.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I don't believe in "a nefarious conspiracy" making people do wrong either, I think it comes naturally and that's more often negligence than evil intent.  Occam's Razor.  Agree?
Sure.  Occam's Razor would tell me a 21 year old male driving at night...maybe a little buzzed...maybe speeding, could exhibit the driving behaviors that insurance companies provide to justify charging more money to insure single male drivers under 25. 

Or it could have been a warning from the Deep State   

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This bullshit has to end .. it just has to.

@Right_in_Virginia   Oh, if only.  But some people on this site live for this kind of trash.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Cut it out, @corbe.  And I mean now.  You are aligning yourself with evil forces.  I think you're better than this but you keep trying to prove me wrong.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This is just the latest in a long string of BS assaults on public figures designed to assisanate their character.  Herman Cain and many others.

@Bigun   Amen, and so many people seem to be eager to latch onto it.  It makes you wonder.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sure.  Occam's Razor would tell me a 21 year old male driving at night...maybe a little buzzed...maybe speeding, could exhibit the driving behaviors that insurance companies provide to justify charging more money to insure single male drivers under 25. 

Or it could have been a warning from the Deep State

There we have it. 

:thumbsup:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I think it was probably common knowledge the guy was a creeper, but it was a different time.  Most of these men, like Coleman, were aware of it and went on with their lives.  That's just what you did - for better or worse.  Do I think Jordan was aware of it?  Probably.  Should he be crucified for it now?  Not in my view.

Excellent post @edpc   Didn't think you had it in your.   888high58888

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's not going to.  Want to know why?  Because this was a successful playbook when a fellow named Roy Moore was running for the Senate.  The liberals have discovered the magic sauce...what it takes to separate Republican candidates from their base.   What kind of scandal can break a conservative Republican.

Many of us warned at the time it would lead to further use of the tactic against other conservatives, but no matter.  The "off with his head" drumbeat was too alluring, and will get even worse when this crashes Jordan.

Please note:  I did not say "if," I said "when."  This smear juggernaut has been launched.

@Cyber Liberty   The Roy Moore episode was a tragic time in the history of TBR.  I will not forgive or forget the few people who kept the so-called scandal going.

Offline skeeter

@Bigun   Amen, and so many people seem to be eager to latch onto it.  It makes you wonder.

All that need be done is find a charge that pushes an emotional button with enough people, who then are gratified by seeing the target destroyed. To hell with the smear job's political effect. Beyond frustrating.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:16:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cut it out, @corbe.  And I mean now.  You are aligning yourself with evil forces.  I think you're better than this but you keep trying to prove me wrong.

*hmmmm*

What am I missing?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Which.... would kind of indicate (to me, anyway) that they possibly didn't mind being the target of that behavior that is only 'now' being brought up.

Nope.  It is a guy thing.  They don't like to admit anything that infringes on their masculinity.  That's why so few guys report abuse.

In this case, it was just some creeps watching them and I'm sure they felt nothing but contempt and maybe pity.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Excellent post @mrclose.  Very informative!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
They tried it on Clarence Thomas, too... but it didn't work that time.  They'll keep trying no matter what.

It didn't work but it was an extraordinarily weak attempt.  And what gripes me is that it definitely hurt Justice Thomas and his wife and the gal used by the left still has a professorship somewhere.

These false accusations may not work but they will definitely cling to Jordan.  That is not right.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty   The Roy Moore episode was a tragic time in the history of TBR.  I will not forgive or forget the few people who kept the so-called scandal going.

I temporarily lost friends over that (nothing is permanent).  Yes, it worries me that that fight could easily break out again.  To one side the other were being dupes, to the other side the others were being unprincipled.  End result:  The conservative lost to the liberal at the ballot box, and our cause was set back (to the wild cheers of the DU crowd).  And the charges against Moore evaporated once the damage was done.

Think how different this SCOTUS discussion would be if AL had that Republican Senator that was thrown away.  Or if the fossilized Senator from AZ decided to let somebody else do the job.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
*hmmmm*

What am I missing?

Nothing important.  I try to stay friends with corbe.  We've been friends forever.  But he keeps getting more anti-Trump and more nasty to Trump supporters.  I have no influence on him at all.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I temporarily lost friends over that (nothing is permanent).  Yes, it worries me that that fight could easily break out again.  To one side the other were being dupes, to the other side the others were being unprincipled.  End result:  The conservative lost to the liberal at the ballot box, and our cause was set back (to the wild cheers of the DU crowd).  And the charges against Moore evaporated once the damage was done.

Think how different this SCOTUS discussion would be if AL had that Republican Senator that was thrown away.  Or if the fossilized Senator from AZ decided to let somebody else do the job.

Excellent post @Cyber Liberty!  I completely agree!    :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nothing important.  I try to stay friends with corbe.  We've been friends forever.  But he keeps getting more anti-Trump and more nasty to Trump supporters.  I have no influence on him at all.

I think it's an image thing.  @corbe's a really good guy that I count as a friend.  I don't make or break friendships over a politician.  I'm your friend, for example, no matter what.  Sure we may get peeved at each other sometimes, but real life friends do that too.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Gosh. Aren't they the bag men for the DNC? Funny how that happens. Guess Michael Avennatti is too busy trying to keep his crooked ass out of jail due to some non paid taxes.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The deep state killed Jordan's nephew 
 :rolling:

I doubt if it was a conspiracy. Though, very unfortunate.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think it's an image thing.  @corbe's a really good guy that I count as a friend.  I don't make or break friendships over a politician.  I'm your friend, for example, no matter what.  Sure we may get peeved at each other sometimes, but real life friends do that too.
@corbe the 2 year track record is not a conservative, baits others, made jokes about Planned Parenthood, does not actually seem to agree with his demigod ever.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@corbe the 2 year track record is not a conservative, baits others, made jokes about Planned Parenthood, does not actually seem to agree with his demigod ever.

We have a poster who lectures endlessly and regularly about everybody else being neither conservative nor christian, so I have found allowing others to judge those me or others is...unwise. 
I will NOT comply.