Author Topic: What the Left doesn’t want you to know about Jim Jordan’s accusers  (Read 600 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What the Left doesn’t want you to know about Jim Jordan’s accusers

Earlier this week, allegations were made against Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, that the stalwart conservative and Freedom Caucus leader turned a blind eye to sexual abuse while coaching wrestling at Ohio State University from 1986 to 1994.

NBC News reported the allegations, which were made by three former OSU wrestlers who claimed it was common knowledge that Dr. Richard Strauss, the team doctor from the mid-1970s to the late 1990s, sexually abused members of the wrestling team. Strauss died in 2005, but in April 2018, OSU announced the school had launched an investigation into the sexual abuse allegations. Mike DiSabato, Dunyasha Yetts, and one former teammate who declined to identify himself also claimed that Jordan, who worked as an assistant coach, knew of the abuse and did nothing.........

...........Here’s what we know:

1) DiSabato has a long history of litigation .........

2) DiSabato has a reputation of harassment and intimidation.........

3) DiSabato has had previous beefs with the Jordan family ...........

4) What about Dunyasha Yetts?............

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/what-the-left-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about-jim-jordans-accusers/
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:04:12 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@ChuckRossDC Follow Follow @ChuckRossDC

Attorney for Ohio State University now acknowledging that @Jim_Jordan *did not* receive emails asking to speak about sexual abuse allegations against a former wrestling team doctor. The attorney initially suggested that Jordan ignored the outreach. http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/05/jim-jordan-accusers/ …

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Remember, when the left has no ground to stand on, they accuse, lie and deny.  It's the liberal leftist mental midget way.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Remember, when the left has no ground to stand on, they accuse, lie and deny.  It's the liberal leftist mental midget way.

They never, ever stop...it's destruction 24/7 with the left.   

Jim will be completely vindicated ..... but I fear it won't matter.   **nononono*

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

"I don't believe them at all. I believe him. Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I've met since I've been in Washington. I believe him 100%. No question in my mind. I believe Jim Jordan 100%. He's an outstanding man." - President Trump.

Not good news for Jordan.  ETTD

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"I don't believe them at all. I believe him. Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I've met since I've been in Washington. I believe him 100%. No question in my mind. I believe Jim Jordan 100%. He's an outstanding man." - President Trump.

Not good news for Jordan.  ETTD

No, it's not.  An accusation is as golden as a conviction when it comes to conservative politicians.  Ask Roy Moore.  Even conservatives will hang the "perv" label on him without evidence.  The drumbeat for Jim Jordan's resignation has already started.  A deadline for his election must have just passed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The background of the accusers is fair to question.  However, when others who seem credible come forward, you have to wonder.  Unless there’s something about Coleman we don’t know yet, this is a problem.....

WASHINGTON — A fifth former OSU wrestler is accusing U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan of knowing about sexual abuse by Dr. Richard Strauss when Strauss was a sports doctor for Ohio State University.

“There’s no way unless he’s got dementia or something that he’s got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State,” Mark Coleman told the Wall Street Journal in a story published Friday. “I have nothing but respect for this man, I love this man, but he knew as far as I’m concerned.”

Coleman, a former UFC world champion, is now one of five former wrestlers who say that Jordan, an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University in the 1980s and 1990s, was aware of allegations of sexual misconduct by Strauss.

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20180706/fifth-ohio-state-wrestler-says-jim-jordan-knew-of-sex-abuse-didnt-report-it
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm going to get ahead of the curve here, and decide:  Jordan is guilty of shielding pervs, and is therefore a perv himself.  He'll have to prove his innocence to convince me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'm going to get ahead of the curve here, and decide:  Jordan is guilty of shielding pervs, and is therefore a perv himself.  He'll have to prove his innocence to convince me.

??? Innocent till proven guilty, right?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
??? Innocent till proven guilty, right?

You got it. It's easier this way.  Thank goodness the leftists came up with this handy-dandy way of assessing guilt, right?

It's like in the old days...it was better to be prejudiced because then I only had to think about something one time, then I'm good to go!
I will NOT comply.