Author Topic: Dems call on Ryan to provide free feminine hygiene products in House bathrooms  (Read 1085 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems call on Ryan to provide free feminine hygiene products in House bathrooms
By Morgan Gstalter - 07/06/18 03:13 PM EDT

A pair of Democratic New York lawmakers have requested that Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) make feminine hygiene products available for free in all House bathrooms.

The request, detailed in a Friday letter from Reps. Grace Meng and Sean Patrick Maloney, comes after a week after Maloney’s office was denied a request for reimbursement.

Sean Patrick Maloney
✔
@RepSeanMaloney

My office bought tampons for female visitors and our staff. Then we got an email from @HouseAdmnGOP telling us we couldn’t use funds to purchase a necessary hygiene product. That’s ridiculous. More info:
1:55 PM - Jun 28, 2018

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/395850-dem-lawmakers-call-on-ryan-to-provide-free-feminine-hygiene-products-in-house
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
You mean to tell me that on the salaries of Congressional females they can't afford feminine hygiene products?  This is absurd.  Of course after this the DEMS will be pushing for every public bathroom in a restaurant, school, church, doctor's office, dentist office, supermarket, bank, etc., etc., to provide FREE feminine hygiene products, and those in Congress who don't go along with this free give-away will be considered anti-women!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
You mean to tell me that on the salaries of Congressional females they can't afford feminine hygiene products?  This is absurd.  Of course after this the DEMS will be pushing for every public bathroom in a restaurant, school, church, doctor's office, dentist office, supermarket, bank, etc., etc., to provide FREE feminine hygiene products, and those in Congress who don't go along with this free give-away will be considered anti-women!

$174K a year, and they can't afford to buy their own.

But then, I've read that the Rats don't pay their interns, so maybe it's for them.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline endicom

Are House bathrooms unisex?

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thread Topic?????

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

Hang tough Ryan don't give up this major concession since everybody knows you're all a bunch of d*cks anyway.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Free"?  As in, the taxpayers pick up their tab? 

Offline skeeter

I realize the democrats are desperate to whip up their main constituencies for the coming election, but I don't think this particular approach will get much traction.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Wasn't there a push by the Bammy administration to distribute FREE diapers and feminine products to the poor?  I don't recall what became of the idea, but this is along the same lines.  If the GOP fails to deliver on this they will be seen as insensitive.

Do we as a country not have enough to worry about without having to address the issue of providing FREE feminine products to our females in the House??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
O say does that maxipad have wings and yet wave
O'er the land of Stayfree
And the home of dri-weave
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
O say does that maxipad have wings and yet wave
O'er the land of Stayfree
And the home of dri-weave

:silly:   Ok...I think this thread has officially maxed out! 

Offline rustynail

No free birth control?

Online Right_in_Virginia

Wasn't this an issue before?  I seem to remember one election some chic getting a lot of press saying colleges should provide free birth control and free feminine hygiene products. 

It's all so absurd there isn't a way to coherently argue against it.  All you can do is roll your eyes and sigh.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline corbe

Yes, @Right_in_Virginia that was Sandra Fluke, Rush's girlfriend.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Yes, @Right_in_Virginia that was Sandra Fluke, Rush's girlfriend.

That's her.  I'm mighty glad her 15 minutes are over.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think they are far more interested in providing these products in the Men's Rooms, to make the point that even Pubbies believe in bathrooms for Trannies.  It's a crying shame Ryan will cave to this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If we were talking about men, I'd be happy to pay for special urination receptacles to save men valuable time, but we already provide toilet paper, soap, water, plus electricity for lighting, and special liners for disposal of feminine hygiene stuff for girls...It's not like they belong outside the kitchen or bedroom anyways.

Offline corbe

Isn't the line already usually long for women waiting to pee, they always seem to be crashing the john these days if we allow a bunch of hygiene machines in there they'll start shopping, exasperating the problem.

:bolt:

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I think this is good - for products we have to use, the govn. should pay for them.
Let's see:
I must wear clothes, want the govn. to pay for my clothes. 
I must wear shoes, want govn. to pay for my shoes.
I must have shelter or be picked up as a vagrant, want govn. to pay for my house.
I must have a license for my car, want govn. to pay for it.
I must have a car inspection sticker - want govn. to pay for it.
I have to pay taxes - want govn. to pay them.

I hope this starts really soon - I'm picking out new clothes and shoes.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@mystery-ak

I think this is good - for products we have to use, the govn. should pay for them.
Let's see:
I must wear clothes, want the govn. to pay for my clothes. 
I must wear shoes, want govn. to pay for my shoes.
I must have shelter or be picked up as a vagrant, want govn. to pay for my house.
I must have a license for my car, want govn. to pay for it.
I must have a car inspection sticker - want govn. to pay for it.
I have to pay taxes - want govn. to pay them.

I hope this starts really soon - I'm picking out new clothes and shoes.

Shoes???  Free shoes?  Awesome!

Offline endicom

Offline goodwithagun

Feminism: Another liberal idea imploding. Liberated women who need a tampon sugar daddy.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
No free birth control?

Oh I see that one coming too.  Free rubbers.  This is ridiculous.  No, just NOOOOO!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Oh I see that one coming too.  Free rubbers.  This is ridiculous.  No, just NOOOOO!

What a terrific inversion of logic.

Lib women (and men) can't control their urge to have sex. It may overpower them anywhere, anytime, and they may not have birth control with them when it does so the public must provide them with public pregnancy prevention dispensers as if they were a Bomb Shelter.

And on the other hand, the same horn dogs want to put themselves in control of every second and every act of everyone else.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com