Author Topic: President Donald Trump responded on Friday to an anonymous text from an FBI agent who described Trum  (Read 456 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Donald Trump to FBI: I have the greatest, smartest, hardest-working supporters in the world

06/15/2018 / By News Editors

President Donald Trump responded on Friday to an anonymous text from an FBI agent who described Trump’s supporters as “all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS [pieces of shit].”

(Article by Charlie Spiering republished from Breitbart.com)

“I have the greatest supporters in the world. By the way, they are the smartest. They’re the hardest working. They pay taxes. They’re incredible. They’re loyal,” Trump said.

The president responded in an interview on Fox & Friends to the controversial text that was included in the Justice Department Inspector General report released on Thursday.

Trump said he had the “bikers” and “construction workers” as supporters, including rank-and-file FBI agents.

“The real FBI,” he said, “not the scum on top, not Comey and the group of people that are total thieves.”

Read more at: Breitbart.com

http://www.conservative.news/2018-06-15-donald-trump-to-fbi-i-have-the-greatest-smartest-hardest-working-supporters-in-the-world.html

Well I had to post this as a shout out to POTUS my appreciation for this.  For too long in this country the working people pay their taxes and are crapped upon by government.  America couldn't do it without us.  Thank you President Trump for setting this anonymous tweeter straight.  Looks like its time to clean house when any part of the government isn't serving the people.

Take a look at the image of Trump supporters they look like me.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 04:13:20 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Man is the govt' out of control. They openly despise the people they are payed to protect and serve.

Offline Frank Cannon

Take a look at the image of Trump supporters they look like me.

So are you the hot chick with the cowboy hat or the hot chick eating linty breath mints out of her purse?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

So are you the hot chick with the cowboy hat or the hot chick eating linty breath mints out of her purse?

Not telling.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon