Author Topic: Fourth Ohio State wrestler claims Jordan knew about sexual abuse  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fourth Ohio State wrestler claims Jordan knew about sexual abuse
By Emily Birnbaum - 07/05/18 06:19 PM EDT

A fourth former college wrestler is claiming Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) knew about the sexual abuse of the team he coached at Ohio State University two decades ago, according to NBC News.

Three former OSU wrestlers told NBC on Tuesday that Jordan knew about Dr. Richard Strauss’s alleged sexual abuse of young athletes and did nothing about it.

Shawn Dailey is the fourth wrestler to come out against Jordan to NBC News, claiming he spoke with Jordan frequently about Strauss’s inappropriate behavior.

“I participated with Jimmy [Jordan] and the other wrestlers in locker-room talk about Strauss,” Dailey told NBC. “We all did. It was very common knowledge in the locker room that if you went to Dr. Strauss for anything, you would have to pull your pants down.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/395712-fourth-ohio-state-wrestler-says-rep-jim-jordan-knew-about-sexual-abuse-when-he
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Fourth Ohio State wrestler claims Jordan knew about sexual abuse
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 10:58:41 pm »
“I participated with Jimmy [Jordan] and the other wrestlers in locker-room talk about Strauss,”

And if true you admit you didn't do a GD thing.

BTW how long will it be until this guy is proven a piece of shit like the others who are bitching but didn't do a GD thing?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 11:23:29 pm »
Jordan certainly is on the talk show circuit and is just denying all of this again. I just heard him do so in the last hour.

You know there really are folks who play dirty tricks.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 11:26:46 pm »
Same old crap. Fifty second verse.  And they will keep right on doing it because there are so many stupid people around that fall for it hook, line and sinker.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien