Author Topic: The Democratic Party Is Killing Itself  (Read 629 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The Democratic Party Is Killing Itself
« on: July 04, 2018, 04:15:38 pm »
american greatness
ian henderson 7/2/18

[excerpt]

https://amgreatness.com/2018/07/02/the-democratic-party-is-killing-itself/

What does America’s political climate bode for us in the next 25-50 years? What if I told you the Democratic Party will fracture into multiple parties and the Republican Party will grow stronger? And what if I said changing demographics and the normalization of identity politics would be the reason?

The Democratic Party has redoubled its embrace of identity politics. Whether it be Mexican-American, African-American, Chinese-American, Muslim-American or any of the two-dozen hyphenated American groups out there, these ethno-religious-cultural groups have by and large used the Democratic Party to further their group interests. Why wouldn’t they? Human beings are tribal creatures and more often than not flock to those who act like them, speak like them, pray like them, and, yes, look like them.     

As America’s non-Hispanic White population shrinks due to the influx of non-European immigration and low white birth rates, cultural enclaves have begun to form all over the nation. Starting in the late 1960s and accelerating over the past decade, the Democratic Party has  abandoned its traditional base of working-class white voters to embrace minority immigrant groups. Although this has boded well for them in places like California, it won’t last.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: The Democratic Party Is Killing Itself
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 05:17:46 pm »
How is the Republican party going to get stronger when it sides with liberals the majority of the time?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 05:24:16 pm »
How is the Republican party going to get stronger when it sides with liberals the majority of the time?

I HEARD that.

Media's going to imply they're Nazis no matter what they do, so aside from a cushy job on K Street after their stint in Congress, What are they afraid of?

Being re-elected?

Or having their lives utterly destroyed by the Deep State sector of the FBI and DOJ?

They're a victim, like the Democrats, of their own Party strategy.

"Go along to get along" with the Media/Dems who kowtowed to every violent fringe they could collect/manufacture and now they're sitting at the table staring straight into the jaws of that big, steaming s##tburger they ordered up.

I used to have another line in my profile's signature. From my books.

"There's only one thing you can do when you've got the wolf by the ears."

"You eat the wolf up one bite at a time, starting with his nose."

Bon Appetite Pubbies.

It's your own d@!n fault.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 05:45:06 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 05:25:37 pm »
I HEARD that.

Media's going to imply they're Nazis no matter what they do, so aside from a very cushy job on K Street after their stint in Congress, What are they afraid of?

Being re-elected?

Or, as is coming to light now, having their lives utterly destroyed by the Deep State penetration of the FBI and DOJ?

All in question right?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 05:55:10 pm »
The article lacks.  The DEM party may be fracturing but the GOP is already fractured.  IF the DEMS are able to capture the House and Senate which is a possibility, they WILL implement amnesty and once that happens it's all over for the GOP and for this country. Does anyone doubt that they will impeach Trump?  I'm not so sure that Pence would be a strong president; quite the opposite.

I think everyone who is so anti-Trump, really needs to consider what it would mean for the GOP to lose the mid terms.  This country IMHO is starting to turn around and the course that we were headed on is shifting to the right.  Like the guy or not, he's restoring this country rather than destroying.  A lot to be said for that folks.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 05:55:22 pm »
All in question right?

THIS time they've got Executive leadership and backing, and getting them to S$$t or get off the pot is still like dragging a camel through the eye of a needle.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 06:07:49 pm »
Which brings to question who they are working for.  It sure isn't us.  It was absolutely clear what the people who attended Trump rallies wanted.  He is still filling Convention Centers.

Do the will of the people!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2018, 06:18:04 pm »

The Democrats talking about children.  What about these children?  Where are their rights?  They aren't being torn from their parents arms.  They are being torn from their mothers womb.  The safe place God gave children to grow and be nurtured by the mother.  Animals wouldn't do this to their babies.  We seem to be the animals.  No feelings or human compassion even for our own children.

Here's a great story.  Makes you wonder if we are less than animals.

Mama Bear Hugs Man After He Saves Her Drowning Cub…

The world is filled with incredible and mysterious things for all creatures. However, singular places are nothing without their signature wildlife. Modern life has allowed us to domesticate certain animals, but there's a certain kind of appreciation you get when you are able to spot an animal that lives out in the wild. It's a question whether humans should interfere with nature's cruel ways, especially when it effects it's wildlife. This mother bear and her two cubs seemed to defy the odds when they were faced with a hurdle in the tundra-like Russian climate. As they attempted to swim across a lake, they realized that it was going to be a difficult task. The mother, realizing that it had better swimming skills than her cubs, went into mother-mode, amazingly defying almost every assumption we've made about motherly instincts.

A Bond

There is no closer bond than a mother and her child, this is true for almost any creature that exists on the earth. However, this story may have you second guessing this assumption. The story revolves around a mother who seemingly saves herself, even though her children are staring in the face of danger. This leaves room for an unlikely hero who had to step in in order to save the bear cubs. When this new savior enters, a new love was also born.

http://www.worldlifestyle.com/trending/when-a-mother-bear-left-her-cubs-to-drown-nearby-fishermen-had-to-take-fate-into-their-own-hands-4

Lets step in and save our children even when the mother doesn’t have the strength or courage!  We have the human ability to care and nurture.  Its called Human Compassion.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2018, 06:25:45 pm »
The article lacks.  The DEM party may be fracturing but the GOP is already fractured.  IF the DEMS are able to capture the House and Senate which is a possibility, they WILL implement amnesty and once that happens it's all over for the GOP and for this country. Does anyone doubt that they will impeach Trump?  I'm not so sure that Pence would be a strong president; quite the opposite.

I think everyone who is so anti-Trump, really needs to consider what it would mean for the GOP to lose the mid terms.  This country IMHO is starting to turn around and the course that we were headed on is shifting to the right.  Like the guy or not, he's restoring this country rather than destroying.  A lot to be said for that folks.

Agree with everything you said except the possibility of the Rats winning back anything.

As for a fractured GOP, that's not new. Collins, McQueeg, and their ilk have always been there gumming up the works.

Dems are all clutching the deck chairs on the fantail of the Titanic as she goes down. And by that I mean the Party, not the Looney Tunes Anarchists they collected as voters. The Party, the Machine itself has nowhere to turn. They don't dare moderate/move toward center, for fear of losing the radicals they made their base.

It's as if they're holding a rattlesnake in each hand. They can't hang on to them and they can't let go. They get bit in the general election either way.

And now even their snakes want to get away from them because they can't accomplish Anything beyond Screaming for Trump's Impeachment.

Look at Perez.

A 28 year old Communist wins a nothing primary in the Bronx and Perez is calling her the Future of the Democrat Party.

If he's right, the Dems will be so badly crushed by the time Trump's through in 2024, they'll be a National Laughing Stock.

Political cartoonists will be lampooning them as America's washed up, wanna be Euro Trash.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2018, 06:34:23 pm »
The Democrat Party isn't killing itself.  It's transitioning to what it believes it was born to be.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 06:53:34 pm »
The Democrat Party isn't killing itself.  It's transitioning to what it believes it was born to be.

And there it is.

Transitioning to what it believes it was born to be is killing it, because what it believes it was born to be requires a Suicidal amount of Stupidity to also believe America will allow itself to be crushed under that Boot.

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/obamacare-healthcare-commissar-forbids-pre-existing-conditions-t10737.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2018, 07:04:09 pm »
Throughout our history and other democracies too, parties come, go and realign.

Europe is undergoing realignments, too.

A few years ago, people in the "conservative" commentariat bemoaned the death of the GOP.

Trump's election sure shakes things up, which needed to be done. Even those that do not like him personally should admit to that.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln