Author Topic: Sessions DOJ Declares ‘No Evidence’ Imran Awan Broke Law with Congress’s Computer Systems  (Read 1294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
3 Jul 2018

The Department of Justice (DOJ) revealed a plea deal Tuesday  to Imran Awan — former IT staffer for top House Democrats — which states the federal government found “no evidence” that Awan “violated federal law with respect to House computer systems.”

The plea deal states:

The Government has uncovered no evidence that your client violated federal law with respect to the House computer systems. Particularly, the Government has found no evidence that your client illegally removed House data from the House network or from House Members’ offices, stole the House Democratic Caucus Server, stole or destroyed House information technology equipment, or improperly accessed or transferred government information, including classified or sensitive information.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/03/imran-awan-plea-deal-doj/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online corbe

Insane. 
    He was a good Conservative Senator for AL and an Immigration Hawk.
    I'm beginning to side with the Trumpers here in that he has actually reached his Peter Principle.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
    Insane. 
    He was a good Conservative Senator for AL and an Immigration Hawk.
    I'm beginning to side with the Trumpers here in that he has actually reached his Peter Principle.

I am beginning to think Sessions has delegated some of these investigations to incompetent or totally crooked people. He (Sessions) needs to roll some heads off and now and leave them for the rest of the rat nest to see bleed out. Barring that, there better be some top secret deal Sessions has worked out to fry bigger fish. I am highly disappointed, this is BS.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 06:14:49 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What a spineless schmuck. He's worse than worthless.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jpsb

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Senator Jeff Sessions, in his natural environment.

Image result for hiding tortoise images
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The lack of evidence proves the monstrous tentacles of the Deep State!!!  dum dum DAAAAHM!  :scared smiley:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The lack of evidence proves the monstrous tentacles of the Deep State!!!  dum dum DAAAAHM!  :scared smiley:

Well, that's the problem.  There is a lot of evidence.

Well, that's the problem.  There is a lot of evidence.
Not according to the DOJ, and since the DOJ enforces this stuff, they are the only ones who matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not according to the DOJ, and since the DOJ enforces this stuff, they are the only ones who matter.

Yeah, I forgot, truth, justice and we the people don't matter.   *****rollingeyes*****

Yeah, I forgot, truth, justice and we the people don't matter.   *****rollingeyes*****
I don't think my opinion exclusively represents truth, justice, or the American people.  At a certain point I just assume the man, President Trump appointed and refuses to fire, is doing his job. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't think my opinion exclusively represents truth, justice, or the American people.  At a certain point I just assume the man, President Trump appointed and refuses to fire, is doing his job.

And, I don't assume that because the known evidence says otherwise. 

And, I don't assume that because the known evidence says otherwise.
You should forward it to Sessions.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nobody can figure out why Trump hasn't fired this stupid goober. Obviously, Sessions and Rosenstein or somebody somewhere connected to them has some kind of leverage over Trump.

Trump has said several times that Sessions is a huge disappointment and that he regrets hiring him. But like all the NeverTrump Liberals say, then why does he refuse to fire him? There must be something going on. There must be some reason Trump keeps this placeholder, this ghost employee, on the payroll. And it is certainly not because he is doing a good job.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You should forward it to Sessions.

Naw, just like you I trust Trump/Sessions/DOJ etc. to do the right thing.  They're so much smarter and more ethical than little ol' you or me.