Author Topic: Rush: What I Really Think of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez  (Read 523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What I Really Think of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
« on: July 04, 2018, 12:50:35 am »

What I Really Think of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Jul 3, 2018

RUSH: Folks, also, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, there continues to be postelection analysis of this woman. And there’s an excellent piece today — where did this run? This is in The Atlantic, and it’s by somebody who used to write at National Review. I’m not sure how you pronounce the first name. It’s R-e-i-h-a-n. I would look at it say it’s Reihan Salam.

The New York Times had never heard of this babe. They did one story on this woman during the campaign. They didn’t even think she had a prayer. So there wasn’t a whole lot of study of her campaign while it was going on, but this guy’s gone back and looked at it, and it’s kind of interesting to look at the things that she did not campaign on.

This is the babe that beat the dinosaur Democrat Joe Crowley in that Bronx, Queens district, that shook up the Democrat Party. And if you look at the things that she did not campaign on, I’ll give you a little hint. She didn’t spend any time on Russian collusion. She spent no time on Trump conspiracies with obstruction, collusion. None of what the Democrat Party and the Drive-Bys have been devoted to. But there’s more.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/03/what-i-really-think-of-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34