Author Topic: Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan pleads guilty to bank fraud in deal with prosecutors  (Read 311 times)

Offline Millee

Imran Awan, the former IT aide to congressional Democrats whose federal court case has drawn the interest of President Trump and other Republicans, pleaded guilty Tuesday to federal bank fraud in a plea deal as prosecutors said they "uncovered no evidence" that Awan "violated federal law with respect to the House computer systems."

During a hearing before U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan in Washington, Awan pleaded guilty to making a false statement on a loan application. As part of the deal, the prosecution dropped fraud charges against Awan's wife, Hina Alvi.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/03/ex-dem-it-aide-imran-awan-pleads-guilty-to-bank-fraud-in-deal-with-prosecutors.html

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
There had to be something on these drives.....

The Marine, Andre Taggart, discovered smashed hard drives in Imran Awan’s northern Virginia home after renting the home from the IT staffer, who was eventually arrested attempting to flee the U.S. for Pakistan. Law enforcement officials had been investigating Awan for allegedly transferring data from the congressional network to an off-site server.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/marine-responds-dws-islamaphobia/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DB

The FBI is corrupt to its core.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The FBI is corrupt to its core.

And so is the DOJ unfortunately!  This is a truly sickening development!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien