Author Topic: Rachel Dolezal, also known as Nkechi Diallo, booked and released on welfare fraud, other charges  (Read 672 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rachel Dolezal, also known as Nkechi Diallo, booked and released on welfare fraud, other charges

By Samuel Chamberlain | Fox News

Former Spokane NAACP President Nkechi Diallo -- who became infamous as Rachel Dolezal, a white woman identifying as black -- was booked and fingerprinted at a Washington state jail Monday as she awaits trial on multiple charges, including welfare fraud.

Diallo pleaded not guilty to state charges of first-degree theft by welfare fraud, making false verification and second-degree perjury last month. A judge ordered her freed on her own recognizance and gave her a deadline of Monday evening to report to the Spokane County jail for booking and fingerprinting.

Diallo, who changed her name from Rachel Dolezal in October 2016, is accused of receiving more than $8,800 in food and childcare assistance illegally between August 2015 and November 2017.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/02/rachel-dolezal-also-known-as-nkechi-diallo-booked-and-released-on-welfare-fraud-other-charges.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Now do Shaun King.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

You Know Nkechi said order comes out of chaos.

-Howard Johnson

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Does she have children?

I expect this is a badge of honor for her, "fighting the man" and all that.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
How appropriate...
Countdown to Resignation

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Does she have children?

I expect this is a badge of honor for her, "fighting the man" and all that.

I think she is just a poor black child.  With no offspring
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She just be gettin' mo cred, by filling in her bio with public assistance.

Them big bad white welfare cops be pickin' on her po little black self.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Maybe she could just self identify as a rich white woman from Westchester County and the charges would all go away LOL!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online dfwgator

You Know Nkechi said order comes out of chaos.

-Howard Johnson

Oh, blow it out your ass, Howard.

rangerrebew

Rachel Dolezal, also known as Nkechi Diallo, booked and released on welfare fraud, other charges

By Samuel Chamberlain

Published July 02, 2018
FoxNews.com

Former Spokane NAACP President Nkechi Diallo -- who became infamous as Rachel Dolezal, a white woman identifying as black -- was booked and fingerprinted at a Washington state jail Monday as she awaits trial on multiple charges, including welfare fraud.

Diallo pleaded not guilty to state charges of first-degree theft by welfare fraud, making false verification and second-degree perjury last month. A judge ordered her freed on her own recognizance and gave her a deadline of Monday evening to report to the Spokane County jail for booking and fingerprinting.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/02/rachel-dolezal-also-known-as-nkechi-diallo-booked-and-released-on-welfare-fraud-other-charges.html