Author Topic: Sniper Shoots Filipino Mayor Through The Chest While He Sings The National Anthem  (Read 992 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
! No longer available

An unknown assailant shot and killed a Filipino mayor during a flag-raising ceremony at Tanauan City Hall Monday morning.

Tanauan Mayor Antonio Halili, a controversial political figure known for humiliating drug suspects while facing allegations of involvement in the drug trade, was felled by a single shot to the chest from a suspected sniper, Police Superintendent Renato Mercado told CNN. The incident occurred as the mayor and other government employees sang the national anthem.

Government security forces attempted to return fire, shooting in the direction they suspected the shot originated. Police scoured the nearby hills in search of a shooter, but the gunman presently remains at large, Philippine state media revealed.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/02/sniper-filipino-mayor-national-anthem/
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

Sniper Shoots Filipino Mayor Through The Chest While He Sings The National Anthem

So the sniper was singing the national anthem?

9999hair out0000

Offline RoosGirl

Sniper Shoots Filipino Mayor Through The Chest While He Sings The National Anthem

9999hair out0000

Fantastic breath control

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

9999hair out0000
That's some bodacious breathing control/timing/trigger work, right there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
A patriotic killer.  Nice.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Long distance sniper, perhaps?
Hired by the drug gangs?

This will ramp up Duterte's war on the drug lords.
When they hit you, hit them back harder...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Government security forces attempted to return fire, shooting in the direction they suspected the shot originated.

Reminds me of the headline: 47 dead on the second floor after police shoot over the heads of rioters.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This will ramp up Duterte's war on the drug lords.
When they hit you, hit them back harder...

Or some Islamic group. Duterte has little tolerance for the Death Cult from the M.E. invading his territory. He has thousands of them locked up in camps to keep them under control and to keep them from killing everyone around them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Or some Islamic group. Duterte has little tolerance for the Death Cult from the M.E. invading his territory. He has thousands of them locked up in camps to keep them under control and to keep them from killing everyone around them.
This Duterte?

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2121815/philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-tells-muslim-rebels-he

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@GtHawk

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed reading it. Here is one for you.

Philippine President Duterte offers Muslim self-rule to counter Islamic State

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/philippine-president-duterte-offers-muslim-self-rule-to-counter-islamic-state/story-C0rSWZH5wemiHn1L0d5OQM.html

I don't believe for a second that Duterte wouldn't get rid of every Muslim in P.I. if he gets a chance. For now he is playing politics. But it will end in his favor in one way or another.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed reading it. Here is one for you.

Philippine President Duterte offers Muslim self-rule to counter Islamic State

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/philippine-president-duterte-offers-muslim-self-rule-to-counter-islamic-state/story-C0rSWZH5wemiHn1L0d5OQM.html

I don't believe for a second that Duterte wouldn't get rid of every Muslim in P.I. if he gets a chance. For now he is playing politics. But it will end in his favor in one way or another.

I don't think there will be peace, because I don't think the Moros can trust Duterte any more than he can trust them.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't think there will be peace, because I don't think the Moros can trust Duterte any more than he can trust them.

Exactly. Glad to hear you say that. It is my opinion that Duterte is setting them up. I think I know what Duterte's plan is. And it is about 'peace'. It is about his version of what 'peace' is.

Online Smokin Joe

Exactly. Glad to hear you say that. It is my opinion that Duterte is setting them up. I think I know what Duterte's plan is. And it is about 'peace'. It is about his version of what 'peace' is.
He understands your tag line. He may make the decision the West is failing to elsewhere, especially in most of Europe.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Can we please agree to keep the turd world out of the us?

Online Smokin Joe

Can we please agree to keep the turd world out of the us?
I'm all for severely limiting their access, but we have significant influences here already.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm all for severely limiting their access, but we have significant influences here already.

That can be remedied. Even if it takes singing the national anthem...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley