Author Topic: Black supporter’s tearful video of how proud he feels to be an American because of Trump gets him sp  (Read 433 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Black supporter’s tearful video of how proud he feels to be an American because of Trump gets him special invite
July 1, 2018 | Vivek Saxena | Print Article

Meet Henry Davis, a Missouri man who inadvertently attracted all the right attention Friday when he uploaded a heartfelt video to Twitter in which he described how proud he feels to be an American right now because of President Donald J. Trump.

“I’m just crying because — I’m just, I’m like — it’s a good time to be alive and to be able to witness what’s really going on,” Davis said in the two-minute-long video.

“And we got a chance — I’m just talking about from a black perspective — if you really want to work and get up off your ass and do something, you can do it.”

Exactly right!

As noted by the mainstream media last month, for the first time in decades there are currently more jobs available than there are available workers, and all thanks to the president’s pro-growth, pro-jobs policies, including the historic tax reform bill he signed in late 2017.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/01/black-supporters-tearful-video-of-how-proud-he-feels-to-be-an-american-because-of-trump-gets-him-special-invite-650318

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
2-3 percent with blacks, 2-3 percent with Hispanics, maybe even women, Asians etc. Oh dems possible. and pretty soon it adds up to 2020 reelection.

Very Consequential so far. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline verga

But, but , but Obammy said those jobs were never coming back. Are you telling me the first Halfrican American't pResident lied to us? Say it ain't so! 
Now how many recipients of this will remember who did it for them and respond Conservative in the voting booth.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 02:11:40 am by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Frank Cannon

Just more tangible proof......Trump is GOD!!!!