Author Topic: According to CBS News, Donald Trump has narrowed down his short list to two finalists.  (Read 3033 times)

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Exactly right. 

Now, excuse me.  I have laundry to do.  Those clothes won’t beat themselves against the rocks.

It's good to see at least one woman here getting back in her place.   Now if you could only unlearn how to read, we'd be where things ought to be...   ^-^

@CatherineofAragon
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
"William Bennett...just on FOX, opined that he'd like to see a Conservative woman on the SC...right now, it's 3 liberal women on one side and the men on the other side."

NO!
The fewer women on the court, the better!
Preferably, NONE!

Ah, but this is a Catholic woman.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Just for the record, if anyone missed it, Amy Coney Barret is also quite involved with an "Ecumenical""Pentecostal" group called "People Of Praise" (if I'm describing it correctly).

https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2018/07/03/judge-amy-barrett-criticized-for-charismatic-affiliation-who-are-the-people-of-praise/ (and a number of other articles )

So, people can do their homework on this.....