Author Topic: Al Gore warns of 'ominous' record-breaking heat  (Read 617 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Gore warns of 'ominous' record-breaking heat
« on: July 01, 2018, 03:13:11 pm »
Al Gore warns of 'ominous' record-breaking heat
By Justin Wise - 07/01/18 09:49 AM EDT

Former Vice President Al Gore on Saturday issued a warning about Earth's "ominous" record-breaking heat.

"Another ominous record has been set," Gore tweeted, citing a Washington Post article. "The city of Quriyat, Oman, hit an overnight LOW of 108.7 degrees on Tuesday - likely the highest minimum daily temp recorded on Earth. For those suffering from the heat in the U.S. this weekend, be safe and stay cool!"

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/395054-al-gore-warns-of-record-breaking-heat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Al Gore warns of 'ominous' record-breaking heat
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 03:44:55 pm »
Where was he when we had all that butt spanking cold just a little over 2 months ago?
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 04:03:27 pm »

Here's breaking news for call girl hustling Mr. Stone (Gore)

It's summer.....  it's hot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 04:35:17 pm »
algore gots him the fever.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 05:18:02 pm »
Al is something like that Trudeau guy who used to hawk natural cures and numerous ways to make money which "they" don't want you to know about (whoever "they" are).  Trudeau made money on a scam, then when the money ran out, he would revive an old scam or come up with a new one. 

Al is reviving the old scam. But now he has a record high low temperature inthe Sahara to bolster his claima and send people into hysterics, so they buy his product.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 05:22:56 pm »
Where was he when we had all that butt spanking cold just a little over 2 months ago?

Don't you understand yet, you have been repeatedly told that record breaking cold is just weather,
but record breaking heat is CLIMATE CHANGE. Please don't make me have to tell you again /s

Russian tankers trapped in Ice

90 below Zero in Antarctica.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 05:28:41 pm by jpsb »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 09:33:09 pm »
Don't you understand yet, you have been repeatedly told that record breaking cold is just weather,
but record breaking heat is CLIMATE CHANGE. Please don't make me have to tell you again /s

Russian tankers trapped in Ice

90 below Zero in Antarctica.

****slapping

My bad, my bad.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 11:50:46 am »
Al Gore himself has a pretty large so called "carbon footprint."

Let's assume Anthropogenic Climate change is real to some degree. What should be done about it? Whose going to give up their standard of living for something that's a natural part of the Earth's existence? If the two self appointed gurus of Anthropogenic Climate change, Di Caprio and Gore, won't give up their standard of living for the cause, why would anyone believe a middle class family, who the issue remains at the very bottom of their concerns, will?

This issue is tailor made for the left because they will never have to show were any of their policies are actually working to combat climate change. IOWs, there is standard of measurement. They can't tell you what Earth's "normal" climate is. But it does increase their control over the economy which is their ultimate desire
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy