Author Topic: New Netfilx  (Read 1110 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
New Netfilx
« on: July 01, 2018, 12:19:10 am »
FYI   @musiclady

Last seasons episodes of Blue Bloods and NCIC will start streaming tomorrow on Netflix.  7-1.   

Peace out. 

888high58888

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 12:19:59 am by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline musiclady

Re: New Netfilx
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 03:04:15 am »
FYI   @musiclady

Last seasons episodes of Blue Bloods and NCIC will start streaming tomorrow on Netflix.  7-1.   

Peace out. 

888high58888

Excellent!!   888high58888

Thanks for the info, @Wingnut !
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 08:17:17 pm »
My husband and I watched the first three episodes of Season 8 of Bluebloods last night and were not disappointed!  (Thanks again for the heads up, Wingnut!)

Keeping our Netflix subscription until we've seen the whole season.  ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 08:22:12 pm »

A word on that:

I am now paying 60 bucks a year for Netflix. My son pays for an upgraded account which allows five simultaneous seats... In our case, that translates to a seat per house and a shared financial burden between five houses...

At that rate, I will keep Netflix indefinitely.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 08:26:06 pm »
A word on that:

I am now paying 60 bucks a year for Netflix. My son pays for an upgraded account which allows five simultaneous seats... In our case, that translates to a seat per house and a shared financial burden between five houses...

At that rate, I will keep Netflix indefinitely.

That's a great deal.   I like that multiple people can use the same account.

We were all on our (late) son in law's account for several years, and only once in all that time did we get denied the right to watch because too many others were on at the same time.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 08:44:14 pm »
My husband and I watched the first three episodes of Season 8 of Bluebloods last night and were not disappointed!  (Thanks again for the heads up, Wingnut!)

I went with NCIS.  I'll get to BB later.   I like to savor those.  NCIS has gotten away from it's original mission.  Still, NCIS is better than 90% of the claptrap you see on network tv.

I'll keep Netflix till the Obama pollution starts. :laugh:

Offline WingNot

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 08:46:22 pm »
That's a great deal.   I like that multiple people can use the same account.

We were all on our (late) son in law's account for several years, and only once in all that time did we get denied the right to watch because too many others were on at the same time.

My Netflix (streaming only) bill is $11.39 per month and up to five people can be watching at one time.   

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 09:26:16 pm »
I went with NCIS.  I'll get to BB later.   I like to savor those.  NCIS has gotten away from it's original mission.  Still, NCIS is better than 90% of the claptrap you see on network tv.

I'll keep Netflix till the Obama pollution starts. :laugh:

Sounds like a plan.  :laugh:

I've only seen NCIS in scattered episodes, so would like to do the same thing with it as we've done with BlBl, and watch it from the beginning.

We should be done with Season 8 in a couple of weeks with the way we're watching it now.

GOOD show.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 09:27:34 pm »
My Netflix (streaming only) bill is $11.39 per month and up to five people can be watching at one time.   

Hmmmm.............. wonder what happened that we were told we couldn't watch because there were two others (our daughters) watching at the same time? :shrug:

At any rate, we figured it was time for us to get our own account and stop mooching off the kids.  ^-^