Author Topic: "Trump has a heart of gold," People magazine said  (Read 19230 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: "Trump has a heart of gold," People magazine said
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2018, 09:35:04 pm »
I doubt there's much of anything you and I concur about. You don-t seem like the fun kind of obnoxious.

See, can't even AGREE with posters, some have to come back nasty.

I totally support president TRUMP. I am a republican and proud to say it.  Those who can't be civil, are NOT RIGHTS,

or you would understand me.   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2018, 09:42:04 pm »
   Rule #1:  Don't call us 'leftist' if you are for President Trump almost half the people here, that post regularly, are to the RIGHT of you, there are no dems here.

Rule #2:  Keep Religion to an absolute minimum.

Rule #3:  You're starting to pizz me off and though I have no say here, if you keep this shit up, one of us is gonna get a well deserved time out and it will probably be me cause my patience is wearing thin with you @LegalAmerican

! No longer available

So, I bested you & that is pissing you off?    :laugh:
 I haven't posted to you for days & decided not to take the bait or respond to you anymore.  All over the place. 

Can any of you debate, use facts, instead of PERSONALLY attacking me?  I guess not.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2018, 09:43:30 pm »

See, can't even AGREE with posters, some have to come back nasty.

I totally support president TRUMP. I am a republican and proud to say it.  Those who can't be civil, are NOT RIGHTS,

or you would understand me.

Great for you. I'm not a sheep that follows anyone 100%. You want to call me a leftist for that then expect an uncivil tone from me.  I've seen little evidence that you are civil so I guess you're a leftist also.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2018, 09:50:14 pm »
Never Trumpers are not RIGHTS.  No matter how some may protest.

@LegalAmerican

I think you, yourself, said that Trump is a centrist.  What if a Never Trump criticizes the president because he wishes the president would move to the right.  Isn't he then someone of the RIGHT?

I think that's what you'll see a lot here...not many NeverTrumps, per se, but those who wish he'd move to the right, criticizing him when he's too far left (among other things).
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2018, 10:10:37 pm »
Great for you. I'm not a sheep that follows anyone 100%. You want to call me a leftist for that then expect an uncivil tone from me.  I've seen little evidence that you are civil so I guess you're a leftist also.

Now, that is funny.  I am not offended, because I am not a leftist. Most of you, may call me all kind of names, which are not me, as you project your own failings on me.

I guess, none of you are used to my style.  I am not a P.C. poster. I am blunt.  No time for puzzyfooting around.  Our country is dying.  I do know, what is the right or wrong thing to do. Has nothing to do with being a sheep.

I support my country. I support my constitution. I support amendment ONE and TWO. FREE SPEECH.  I support my excellent President TRUMP, who works over 100 hour weeks, for no pay.  Yes, one dollar.  Obama, raised congress pay, then his pay from about 250k,  to 400k, while freezing seniors, paid in retirement money 4 times in his term.  Then he wanted to do it again.  This time, the millionaires in congress, (most are) declined to get another raise, on we the people.  Obama took almost one trillion dollars from seniors paid in, Social Security to fund communist Obamcare, while denying care for the elderly.

I could give you some information about me, but that would just be more fodder for the "children", to use against me.  BLUNT. NOT P.C.  P.C. is killing our nation too,  The way to censor truth.

If most of you are N.T.'S..that is not conservative, that is NON RIGHT.  It means most of you are the worst of the  worst sheep, for listening to all of SOROS/HILLARY/OBAMA'S propaganda. 

If I get banned it means, this is NOT  a right site.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2018, 10:14:55 pm »

Funny how you don't see the biased & bigoted comments to, me!  lol  Do none of you read?  I said, I still am a member of the Mormon church,,,for now.  Not excommunicated  & I posted some facts.  If people can't accept facts, nor read, that means you are MOSTLY ,NON-RIGHTS.  You all prove it out with your ugly words to me.  Then I respond. But I am the problem?  Shows the board is controlled by most non-right posters.  No facts, only personal attacks, and wrong accusations.   This board is not about me. It is supposed to be about the thread title. Can you all do that?   :patriot:

What I saw was you come in here and from your first post start lobbing grenades in every direction and baselessly calling anyone that didn't agree with you a leftist.

I saw you falsely accuse people on TBR who've been here much longer than both of us combined of being leftist because they are Mormons.

You got back as good as you gave and now you want to nave gaze and act confused as to why people are responding to you the way they are?

You post your own personal opinion and claim it as irrefutable facts in such an inflammatory manner as to piss off people who might otherwise respond to you in a civil tone.

I haven't attacked you nor have I been nasty...and you're being nothing but a really nasty piece of work to those of us that have responded to you in a more civilized manner than you deserve.

It's not TBR that's the problem here. 

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2018, 10:23:12 pm »
@LegalAmerican

I think you, yourself, said that Trump is a centrist.  What if a Never Trump criticizes the president because he wishes the president would move to the right.  Isn't he then someone of the RIGHT?

I think that's what you'll see a lot here...not many NeverTrumps, per se, but those who wish he'd move to the right, criticizing him when he's too far left (among other things).

Ok, now I see some real dialogue .  Thank you.  I say president Trump is a centrist, because it means a person, who will use any means , legally, to solve a problem, even if it means working with the "enemy".  His bottom line is being practical  & fix things.  Making a deal, so both sides can feel a win win outcome. Trump has been a republican since about 1987.  (1983?)

Now, my president is applying and using all the laws created by congress. I have-not seen one "left" thing, that he has done. He has followed the constitution to the letter.  Are you able to list those 'left' issues, that you think Trump is guilty of? 

The only left thing I see is TRUMP supporting the black race & helping them. Even, when they lie about him. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:25:11 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2018, 10:27:33 pm »

Now, that is funny.  I am not offended, because I am not a leftist. Most of you, may call me all kind of names, which are not me, as you project your own failings on me.

I guess, none of you are used to my style.  I am not a P.C. poster. I am blunt.  No time for puzzyfooting around.  Our country is dying.  I do know, what is the right or wrong thing to do. Has nothing to do with being a sheep.

I support my country. I support my constitution. I support amendment ONE and TWO. FREE SPEECH.  I support my excellent President TRUMP, who works over 100 hour weeks, for no pay.  Yes, one dollar.  Obama, raised congress pay, then his pay from about 250k,  to 400k, while freezing seniors, paid in retirement money 4 times in his term.  Then he wanted to do it again.  This time, the millionaires in congress, (most are) declined to get another raise, on we the people.  Obama took almost one trillion dollars from seniors paid in, Social Security to fund communist Obamcare, while denying care for the elderly.

I could give you some information about me, but that would just be more fodder for the "children", to use against me.  BLUNT. NOT P.C.  P.C. is killing our nation too,  The way to censor truth.

If most of you are N.T.'S..that is not conservative, that is NON RIGHT.  It means most of you are the worst of the  worst sheep, for listening to all of SOROS/HILLARY/OBAMA'S propaganda. 

Like I said, not the fun kind of obnoxious.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2018, 10:52:55 pm »
What I saw was you come in here and from your first post start lobbing grenades in every direction and baselessly calling anyone that didn't agree with you a leftist.

I saw you falsely accuse people on TBR who've been here much longer than both of us combined of being leftist because they are Mormons.

You got back as good as you gave and now you want to nave gaze and act confused as to why people are responding to you the way they are?

You post your own personal opinion and claim it as irrefutable facts in such an inflammatory manner as to piss off people who might otherwise respond to you in a civil tone.

I haven't attacked you nor have I been nasty...and you're being nothing but a really nasty piece of work to those of us that have responded to you in a more civilized manner than you deserve.

It's not TBR that's the problem here.

First of all, I see you have reading comprehension problems. I talked about Mike Lee , LDS politician. Then LDS Romney politician . I gave some history facts.  You all took it upon yourself's to assume I WAS ATTACKING other LDS people on here.  Or your mormon friends. That is co-dependant. It was nothing about your friends or other mormons on here. That is the glued at the hip part.  You do know, we are all separate people right?  You do know, I don't know anyone's religion, right?  Why would you assume I was indicting a WHOLE RELIGION or all LDS PEOPLE?  That is goose stepping . I do get, most people do this.  They hear a word, nothing about them, & off they go with assumptions what I said.  People post in generalities mostly. I do.  That you keep wanting to take things personally, as if about you or others, (who I don't know) says a lot about you. Everybody already knows about all the good works most mormons do. You just don't know as much as I do. I tried to explain it. Why LDS support illegals, and islamists. Now, LGBT.  I posted links, proving that are not 'CONSERVATIVE".  They are liberal. Their clothes are conservative, their WORD OF WISDOM is conservative , their speech is conservative. (no cussing or F words). Mostly wholesome living, but they are not REPUBLICANS,  IN GENERAL. 

You know, if you read the posts, you would be wrong. I post facts, then backed up my facts with links. That is not personal opinion.  I even posted Mike Lee's own words!  I guess, one has to be able to connect the dots.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2018, 11:04:49 pm »
Like I said, not the fun kind of obnoxious.

I know truth can hurt sometimes.  I thought this was a political site?  I can turn on comedy, on TV, if I want to be entertained.  You all want to be "witty" on here?  Don't they have chat rooms for that?  I find that kind of banter, boring, but that is just me.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2018, 11:07:06 pm »
Waiting for my list of "left things", that president Trump has done, or not enough "right things."  I really would like to know.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2018, 11:11:37 pm »

You mean the same Donald Trump......

1. Who said on MTP in 1999 that he was Very Pro-Choice?
2. Said in his 2000 book "The America We Deserve" stated He supported a Assault Weapons Ban, and a longer waiting period to buy guns?
3. Told Larry King in 1999 that he supported Universal Health Care?
4. Who Donated at least twice to Clinton Campaigns 2002-2007.  Donated $100,000 to Clinton Foundation?
5. Who Was a registered Democrat 2001-2009?
6. as POTUS pushes a budget that adds another $5T to national debt?
7. Spouts twitter fed diarrhea on almost a weekly basis?

And you have the balls to call us "not conservative".  I'd say you're the sheep that has been duped into the Trump Brain Numbing Collective.  Carry on son.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:12:50 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2018, 11:15:20 pm »

First of all, I see you have reading comprehension problems. I talked about Mike Lee , LDS politician. Then LDS Romney politician . I gave some history facts.  You all took it upon yourself's to assume I WAS ATTACKING other LDS people on here.  Or your mormon friends. That is co-dependant. It was nothing about your friends or other mormons on here. That is the glued at the hip part.  You do know, we are all separate people right?  You do know, I don't know anyone's religion, right?  Why would you assume I was indicting a WHOLE RELIGION or all LDS PEOPLE?  That is goose stepping . I do get, most people do this.  They hear a word, nothing about them, & off they go with assumptions what I said.  People post in generalities mostly. I do.  That you keep wanting to take things personally, as if about you or others, (who I don't know) says a lot about you. Everybody already knows about all the good works most mormons do. You just don't know as much as I do. I tried to explain it. Why LDS support illegals, and islamists. Now, LGBT.  I posted links, proving that are not 'CONSERVATIVE".  They are liberal. Their clothes are conservative, their WORD OF WISDOM is conservative , their speech is conservative. (no cussing or F words). Mostly wholesome living, but they are not REPUBLICANS,  IN GENERAL. 

You know, if you read the posts, you would be wrong. I post facts, then backed up my facts with links. That is not personal opinion.  I even posted Mike Lee's own words!  I guess, one has to be able to connect the dots.

I read your almost incoherent posts and saw you attacking people here that tried to contradict you.

You haven't come here to engage in any kind of meaningful or thoughtful debate.

Your posts prove that.

You're probably really popular with your weird posting style at FreeRepublic...I've seen your type for over a decade there.

I suggest you return there...soon.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline corbe

« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2018, 11:17:27 pm »
    Ditto @txradioguy
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #164 on: July 19, 2018, 11:22:39 pm »
Well, we tried...

:boring:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2018, 11:44:38 pm »
Well, we tried...

:boring:

I didn't.  Zero bleep given about that type of person.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #166 on: July 19, 2018, 11:47:21 pm »
Waiting for my list of "left things", that president Trump has done, or not enough "right things."  I really would like to know.

You’re wasting your time, my friend.

But, you’re not alone. Seems most Americans in the Trump era are possessed of either of two completely opposite sets of reality. And most are set on which set they believe, so save your breath. Most are not about to change their mind.

Just make note what color your sky is, state your opinion, hold on tight, then move along (or stick around if you enjoy broken records and mind numbing boredom).

Offline corbe

« Reply #167 on: July 19, 2018, 11:48:26 pm »
   In defense of all Briefers, we Tried, I welcomed @LegalAmerican to TBR at least twice, even complimented her AFTER I discovered she was another mouthy Trumper (like we need any more of 'those people' around here).  /JK

I still say she's got a lot of Spunk and could be an asset to this board if she could figure out how to quit calling us a bunch of Lefties.

my.02 centavos
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2018, 11:52:58 pm »

What about my type of person? Do I get any bleep given?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2018, 11:55:03 pm »
What about my type of person? Do I get any bleep given?

I'd give you a bleep anytime.

Wait, I'm not sure that means what I meant it to.  Meh, whatever.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2018, 12:09:31 am »

Can't help it...I have one of those sunshiny personalities that can see good in almost anyone.  Almost:th_10444:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2018, 12:11:36 am »
Trump has been a republican since about 1987.  (1983?)

No, that's not true.

He registered as a Republican in 1987, yes.  But that same year, he ran advertisements for liberal causes.  And he switched to Independent in 1999 and then to a Democrat in 2001.  He was a Democrat from 2001 to 2009!  That's hardly "Republican since about 1987".

Now, my president is applying and using all the laws created by congress.
And hasn't worked with Congress to pass conservative laws -- instead, he has insulted Congress and shown disdain for the legislative process.

I have-not seen one "left" thing, that he has done.  He has followed the constitution to the letter.  Are you able to list those 'left' issues, that you think Trump is guilty of?

Increasing the deficit by a trillion dollars is rather leftist, especially when we're already in terrible debt problems.  Where's the promise to balance the budget?  Looks like the "king of debt" has crafted an even larger crown!

Since when is throwing up trade barriers and harming the American consumer as a major policy anything but "left"?

The coarsening of our societal values is something the left has pushed for, for decades.  Now we have Trump throwing us into the gutter like a discarded beer can.

The only left thing I see is TRUMP supporting the black race & helping them. Even, when they lie about him.

Why would you say that helping blacks is "left"?!?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2018, 12:12:06 am »
You’re wasting your time, my friend.

But, you’re not alone. Seems most Americans in the Trump era are possessed of either of two completely opposite sets of reality. And most are set on which set they believe, so save your breath. Most are not about to change their mind.

Just make note what color your sky is, state your opinion, hold on tight, then move along (or stick around if you enjoy broken records and mind numbing boredom).

@aligncare, that person came in bitching and yelling and calling names from the very first.  Everybody agrees she/he was a jerk.  But you approve of her because she vocalized her adoring love for Trump in every post.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2018, 12:27:31 am »
Likes of me?    :silly:  "Fart here, fart there",,,so classy.

Take it up with Benjamin Franklin, it's his quote.

But perhaps in your twisted worldview you will regard Franklin as a Left because he doesn't have anything nice to say about Trump.

You continue to prove the fact you are just a TOS Troll nasty ankle-biter.  Methinks you will be happier back at FR in the Trump echo-chamber.   Happier for you because I intend to engage your inane drivel and trollish idiocies every single time you post here.  I'll make you my new gojo mat for blade practice.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #174 on: July 20, 2018, 12:28:26 am »
And hasn't worked with Congress to pass conservative laws -- instead, he has insulted Congress and shown disdain for the legislative process.

Yes, mostly, he’s sat back and said, “Send me something to sign!”  His legislative team was in on the discussions for months for the omnibus.  When it finally came out, he claimed nobody read it and acted like he had to sign it under duress.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.