Author Topic: Michael Moore: I Will ‘Surround The U.S. Capitol’ With ‘a Million Other People’ to Stop Trump’s SCOT  (Read 1581 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Michael Moore: I Will ‘Surround The U.S. Capitol’ With ‘a Million Other People’ to Stop Trump’s SCOTUS Confirmation
by Joseph A. Wulfsohn | 11:12 pm, June 29th, 2018

Michael Moore appeared on Real Time with Bill Maher and urged fellow liberals not to give up hope on the inevitable confirmation of President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.

Bill Maher began by asking Moore about the “Hail Mary” plan he supposedly had to prevent the replacement of Justice Anthony Kennedy.

“Listen, the Senate right now is 50-49. Sadly, McCain will not be able to vote, so it’s a 50-49 vote,” Moore declared. “C’mon! We’ve got to push it off til after November.”

“And I don’t trust every Democrat,” Maher told Moore.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/michael-moore-i-will-surround-the-u-s-capitol-with-a-million-other-people-to-stop-trumps-scotus-confirmation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

“I’ll join a million other people surrounding the United States Capitol,” Moore responded. “I will stand there. I will put my- Bill, let me tell you something. If this judge goes through, for at least the rest of our lives, it’s a right wing court. That’s it. It’s over.”

Pace yourself, Mikey .... the President still has six more years.    88devil

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The man's got delusions of relevance.

Exactly. The last time I heard 'a million man march' Farrakhan, who has a lot more influence than Mikey Moore, only got a few hundred thousand to show up. And even then, all they did was trash the place with garbage and feces and then left, accomplishing nothing.

The only million Moore could gather is a million donuts, or maybe a million Twinkies, to feed his fat ass for breakfast.

He definitely seems to think more of himself than he is able to produce. He's just an old washed-up multimillionaire who made a couple Leftist propaganda movies and got filthy rich. That is all he is, regardless of what he thinks of himself. Mikey Moore is not the revolutionary leader that he thinks he is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline endicom

Michael Moore: I Will ‘Surround The U.S. Capitol’...

Only if he sits on it.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
“Listen, the Senate right now is 50-49. Sadly, McCain will not be able to vote, so it’s a 50-49 vote,” Moore declared. “C’mon! We’ve got to push it off til after November.”

So, Mikey is saying he knows McStain would vote against whomever Trump nominates?  I think Mikey has him confused with the other AZ Senator.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline goodwithagun

Michael Moore’s so fat, when he sits around the capital he sits around the capital.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline endicom

Michael Moore’s so fat, when he sits around the capital he sits around the capital.

Michael Moore's so fat, he flies as freight.

Offline endicom

Michael Moore's so fat, he has a Whoopi cushion.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 11:35:51 pm by endicom »

Online rustynail

Online corbe

I can't believe all the fat shaming in this thread, you people are despicable.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goodwithagun

Michael Moore’s so fat, the Sorting Hat put him in International House of Pancakes.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

I can't believe all the fat shaming in this thread, you people are despicable.

Tess Holliday agrees. Don’t make me post a pick of her  :nono: **nononono*
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The man's got delusions of relevance.

He's completely unspoiled by failure.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline andy58-in-nh

Michael Moore’s so fat, the Sorting Hat put him in International House of Pancakes.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

I saw that movie: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Sundaes. Or was is Harry Potter and the Half-Blubber Prince?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

When the name Michael Moore is mentioned, this is all that comes to mind.  A liberal pile:

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 06:36:51 pm by Mod5 »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
A 'million "OTHER" people'????

What "other" people?

Like Jihadists or MS-13 or Russians or what?

Maybe if the Fat Slob can pull off surrounding the capitol (mostly with himself), we can surround them and have ourselves a target rich environment if they really think mob action is going to get them what they want.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A 'million "OTHER" people'????

What "other" people?

Like Jihadists or MS-13 or Russians or what?

Maybe if the Fat Slob can pull off surrounding the capitol (mostly with himself), we can surround them and have ourselves a target rich environment if they really think mob action is going to get them what they want.

By "other people" he means he's not going to actually show up.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: