Author Topic: Michael Moore: I Will ‘Surround The U.S. Capitol’ With ‘a Million Other People’ to Stop Trump’s SCOT  (Read 1577 times)

Offline goodwithagun

:silly: :silly: :silly:

I saw that movie: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Sundaes. Or was is Harry Potter and the Half-Blubber Prince?

Michale Moore’s so fat his patronus is Aunt Jemima.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Hoodat

Michael Moore appeared on Real Time with Bill Maher

Any liberal that goes on Bill Maher's show is a coward.  The liberal Maher usually invites three more liberals on his show to gang up on a single Conservative guest.

I saw a clip where Maher went up one-on-one against Ben Shapiro.  It was brutal.  I bet Maher never tries that again.

But it will be interesting to see if Moore ventures outside of his 99.5% white neighborhood for a DC protest.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Michale Moore’s so fat his patronus is Aunt Jemima.

Michael Moore is so fat, one time he fell and broke his leg, and gravy poured out of it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Michael Moore is so fat, that when he falls out of the bed, he falls out on BOTH sides.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Silver Pines

Michael Moore is so fat, every time he turns around it's his birthday.

Offline Hoodat

I once saw Michael Moore on the Richard Simmons show.   He started doing jumping jacks, and my television fell off the stand.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goodwithagun

Michael Moore’s so fat his belt size is "Equator."
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online mountaineer

Michael Moore’s so fat his belt size is "Equator" infinity.   :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

Cacomorphobia (from Greek caco meaning ugly, and morpho meaning shape) is the fear of fat people. It is commonly triggered through traumatic experience with fat people, such as getting intimidated or bullied by them in school.

You need to Call me.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.