Author Topic: Maxine Waters Warns Would-Be Assassins: ‘If You Shoot Me, You Better Shoot Straight’  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maxine Waters Warns Would-Be Assassins: ‘If You Shoot Me, You Better Shoot Straight’
Breitbart, Jun 30, 2018, Joshua Caplan

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) on Saturday told demonstrators in Los Angeles protesting the Trump administration’s immigration policies that anyone who shoots at the lawmaker “better shoot straight.”

“No, we have members of Congress trying to intimidate me,” Waters began. “I have no fear. I’m in this fight. I know that there are those who are talking about censuring me, talking about kicking me out of Congress, talking about shooting me, talking about hanging me.”

“All I have to say is this, if you shoot me you better shoot straight, there’s nothing like a wounded animal,” she warned.

Waters claimed on Thursday she was forced to pull out of events in Alabama and Texas after she received death threats.

More:  https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/30/maxine-waters-warns-would-be-assassins-if-you-shoot-me-you-better-shoot-straight/

Maxine is a certifiable danger to herself and others ... time for the padded cell

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1l3iiM4a7M

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Maxine is a certifiable danger to herself and others ... time for the padded cell

I'm glad you said that. It tells me that I'm not the only one who sees Mad Max descending into a world of paranoia and obsession with Trump, a.k.a. dementia. After all, she's almost 80 so...

With Pelosi and McCain and Mad Max and Sanders leading the Democrat Party, the Democrats really are demonstrating that they are, they really are, the Party of the previous century. They are the Party of the 1900s. And we are watching them slowly but inevitably getting too old to function in public, one by one.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goodwithagun

I disagree @Right_in_Virginia . The best place for her is the Dem challenger 2020. Comedy gold.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters responds to death threats: 'You better shoot straight'
By Morgan Gstalter - 06/30/18 05:27 PM EDT

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) has addressed a series of recent death threats she said she has received, telling would-be threateners to "shoot straight" during an immigration rally on Saturday.

“I know that there are those who are talking about censuring me, talking about kicking me out of Congress, talking about shooting me, talking about hanging me,” Waters told the crowd in Los Angeles.

“All I have to say is this, if you shoot me you better shoot straight, there’s nothing like a wounded animal,” she added to cheers.

Waters was forced to cancel a pair of events in Alabama and Texas this week after a “very serious death threat.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/395016-maxine-waters-responds-to-serious-death-threats-you-better-shoot-straight
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Laura Loomer theorized on twitter that it might not be death threats that were made against Maxine, it might be that Maxine Waters might get the same treatment she has urged on others, that being a huge opposition crowd showing up to contest what she is saying.  So, Waters has cancelled some appearances....it sounds plausible.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I saw/heard her say those things and the crowd ate it up.  I must say she was strong and utterly defiant when she said that.  She laid it on the line - "Come and shoot me, I won't stop". 

That article said there were serious threats on her life.  This is happening to Democrats and Republicans - I will not be surprised if some get killed.

I disagree @Right_in_Virginia . The best place for her is the Dem challenger 2020. Comedy gold.

This is tough to argue with @goodwithagun  .... But I want her behind security glass, for our protection.   ^-^

Offline skeeter

She sure quickly turned herself into a victim.

She sure quickly turned herself into a victim.

She's a liberal.   :shrug:

Online libertybele

I'm glad you said that. It tells me that I'm not the only one who sees Mad Max descending into a world of paranoia and obsession with Trump, a.k.a. dementia. After all, she's almost 80 so...

With Pelosi and McCain and Mad Max and Sanders leading the Democrat Party, the Democrats really are demonstrating that they are, they really are, the Party of the previous century. They are the Party of the 1900s. And we are watching them slowly but inevitably getting too old to function in public, one by one.

I'll go a step further ... the DEMS are really the party of racism, unequal rights, unequal opportunity in order to obtain votes.  They are the party that doesn't give a damn about America or Americans.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

I'll go a step further ... the DEMS are really the party of racism, unequal rights, unequal opportunity in order to obtain votes.  They are the party that doesn't give a damn about America or Americans.

You're right @libertybele   Democrats only care about securing their next voter.

Online libertybele

Be careful what you wish for; the DEMS obviously voted for her before, and they'd be stupid enough to vote for her again.  Black and female; you bet ya they'd vote for her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Cracks me up when people like Maxine make inflammatory comments, then get all upset when someone threatens them.  Sure, we have the right to say whatever we want, but if you are going to fan flames with your rhetoric, you had better be prepared to be singed or worse.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
MadMax got caught with her hand in the cookie jar telling liberals to attack conservatives, now she's trying to make it look like she's the one being attacked.

Classic liberal play.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Be careful what you wish for; the DEMS obviously voted for her before, and they'd be stupid enough to vote for her again.  Black and female; you bet ya they'd vote for her.

We don't know that for sure. The Democrat Party, California, and Maxine are so deluged with fake votes and voter fraud, there really is no way to know who actually voted for her. From the interviews I have seen and read, most people in her district hate her, and they do not know how she is still getting votes or from whom.

Of course the Democrats and California in particular encourage and support voter fraud, and they resist any attempts to investigate or stop it. So again, nobody knows who is voting for Maxine Waters, or Pelosi, or Feinstein. Their wins are very dubious, and it is thought they win mostly through illegals and voter fraud. But winning by fraud in California is legal if you are a Democrat, so nothing will ever happen to change it. "By any means necessary!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Mod5

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
She claims 1 serious threat against her caused her to cancel planned personal appearances in Texas and Alabama.

Funny, Trump would have just checked with Secret Service to make sure they'd co-ordinated with local LEAs to make sure security worked with their appearances, and gone ahead with them.

Maxine:

“There was one very serious death threat made against me on Monday from an individual in Texas, which is why my planned speaking engagements in Texas and Alabama were cancelled (sic) this weekend,” the outspoken Trump critic said in a statement. “This is just one in several very serious threats the United States Capitol Police are investigating in which individuals threatened to shoot, lynch, or cause me serious bodily harm.”

She's lying again, as usual.

@Right_in_Virginia

You're right that she's a danger to others with her incendiary, seditious, excitations to mob violence against others and for that she Should be Expelled from the House by her peers at the the least.

But as for being a Danger to Herself?

1: I doubt it, just running her yap, surrounded by armed guards.

2: I don't care if she's a danger to herself. It would be a travesty to waste a single dime locking her up in a psych ward and drugging or shocking her.

I'm a major Civil Libertarian. It's her Right.

If she wants to do herself an injury just warn everybody else first so they don't get hurt by being in her way.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
“There was one very serious death threat made against me on Monday from an individual in Texas, which is why my planned speaking engagements in Texas and Alabama were cancelled (sic) this weekend,” the outspoken Trump critic said in a statement.
@Right_in_Virginia

When she said Texas and Alabama, two poster chlld conservative states, I called BS. It's just a Marxist prop.
The Republic is lost.