Author Topic: Mark Levin: Progressives ‘Want to Use the Supreme Court to Change Our Constitution’  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

Mark Levin: Progressives ‘Want to Use the Supreme Court to Change Our Constitution’

On his nationally syndicated radio talk show [1] Wednesday, host Mark Levin called attention to what is, in his opinion, an ongoing progressive agenda to change the U.S. Constitution through the power of the U.S. Supreme Court, saying, “they want to use the Supreme Court to change our constitution” to achieve the “utopian ideas that they have.”

“They view the appropriations bills the same way, the budget bills the same way, the bureaucracy the same way. You and I are trying to defend these institutions,” stated Mark Levin. “You and I are trying to get those boundaries back in place between the federal government and the states and between all government and the individual. The progressives can’t do that because their agenda is so extreme, it’s so impossible – it’s impractical – that they are never going to surrender it.”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/max-augros/mark-levin-progressives-want-use-supreme-court-change-our-constitution

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, yeah....this isn't exactly new news.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, yeah....this isn't exactly new news.

They have been using the courts to pass things they were unable to get otherwise for about a century now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien