Author Topic: Nolte: Media Fail — Trump’s Approval Rating with Hispanics Jumps 10 Points  (Read 229 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
In the heart of the media’s hoax-narrative about President Trump’s separation of illegal alien families at the border, Trump’s approval ratings with Hispanics jumped ten points, according to the latest Harvard CAPS/Harris poll.

The “hoax” in the establishment media’s narrative is, of course, the phony outrage over the phony pretense that Trump’s separation policies are any different from those of former President Obama. (They are not.) The media fabricated this narrative out of whole cloth as a way to blot out the fallout over the FBI’s devastating inspector general’s report and the congressional hearings that followed.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/06/28/media-fail-trumps-approval-rating-hispanics-jumps-10/
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I know that older Hispanics are assimilated, and dislike illegal immigration quite a lot.

I know some Vietnam vets, from my HS class, that might as well be plain "old white guys," cuz they like Trump fine.

They call themselves "Chicanos, Latinos, Mexicans," not Hispanics.

Oh, and Americans. One guy, Vietnam combat vet, commutes between Amarillo TX and SoCal between his Mexican family, and his white family, to use his terminology.

Always visiting his grandkids.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln