Author Topic: Bernie Sanders: Sarah Sanders has the right to 'go into a restaurant and have dinner'  (Read 436 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/394449-bernie-sanders-sarah-sanders-has-the-right-to-go-into-a-restaurant-and-have?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

:shrug:

"I’m not a great fan of shouting down people or being rude to people," Bernie Sanders said. "People have a right to be angry when Congress gives tax breaks to billionaires and then wants to cut nutrition programs for low income pregnant women."

But he said that anger needs to be taken out in a "constructive way" and that people should not be kicked out of restaurants over political differences.

Offline goatprairie

Yes, I agree with Bernie...people should not be kicked out of restaurants because of political differences.
However, a business owner should have the right to kick out whomever it wants to.  But because you have the right, it doesn't mean you should.
if I owned a business, I wouldn't care who walked in as long as they obeyed the rules and their money was good.  However, if Michael Moore, Matt Damon, Al Sharpton, and a number of other people walked in, they'd get the boot.
Because they're all anti-American scoundrels.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kicking her out was the business owners right, chasing her to other restaurants to get her and her familiy kicked out was beyond the pale.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

Kicking her out was the business owners right, chasing her to other restaurants to get her and her familiy kicked out was beyond the pale.
yes.

Offline darroll

Didn't she call in her order when she made reservations?