Author Topic: 'Ice pick killer' Danny Paul Bible executed by lethal injection, despite firing squad, nitrogen gas  (Read 406 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A Texas prisoner dubbed the “ice pick killer” will now “burn in hell for eternity,” a family member of one of his victims says, after he was put to death Wednesday night by lethal injection -- with officials ignoring his unusual request to be executed by firing squad or nitrogen gas.

Danny Paul Bible was killed Wednesday night after unsuccessful appeals argued his health issues made it likely his execution would be botched and cause him unconstitutional pain. The 66-year-old was responsible for four killings and at least nine rapes throughout his lifetime, and prior to the injection, his attorneys asked for the alternative execution methods – both of which are illegal in the state of Texas.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/29/ice-pick-killer-danny-paul-bible-executed-by-lethal-injection-despite-firing-squad-nitrogen-gas-pleas.html

---------------

In Texas, we have the death penalty and we...USE IT.! If you come to Texas and kill somebody, we will kill you back. That's our policy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And no tears are being shed in Texas today!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Offline skeeter

Ice Pick's dead? Who's Rick gonna turn to for inside information?