Author Topic: Democrats, Disinformation, and the Weaponization of the Department of Justice  (Read 251 times)

rangerrebew

June 29, 2018
Democrats, Disinformation, and the Weaponization of the Department of Justice
By Edward Reynolds III

The Department of Justice has been weaponized. This is not a recent development, and it was not perpetrated by Republicans.  Any suggestions to the contrary are simply wrong, and may constitute part of a disinformation campaign instituted to smother current news and support the political operations of certain hard-eyed, hard-left partisans who appear to be using the DoJ as a weapon.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/democrats_disinformation_and_the_weaponization_of_the_department_of_justice.html#ixzz5JoeaOVlr

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
June 29, 2018
Democrats, Disinformation, and the Weaponization of the Department of Justice
By Edward Reynolds III

The Department of Justice has been weaponized. This is not a recent development, and it was not perpetrated by Republicans.  Any suggestions to the contrary are simply wrong, and may constitute part of a disinformation campaign instituted to smother current news and support the political operations of certain hard-eyed, hard-left partisans who appear to be using the DoJ as a weapon.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/democrats_disinformation_and_the_weaponization_of_the_department_of_justice.html#ixzz5JoeaOVlr

The swamp is deep, wide, and very incestuous!

Steve Wasserman, broter of Debbie Wasserman Shultz is leaving no stone unturned in the House IT debacle.

Rod Rosenstiens wife is a Clinton attorney.

And the lsit goes on

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien