Author Topic: How do you solve a problem like Rod Rosenstein?  (Read 462 times)

Offline endicom

How do you solve a problem like Rod Rosenstein?
« on: June 30, 2018, 02:18:34 am »
American thinker
Patrica McCarthy
June 29, 2018

The ever so self-important Deputy AG, Rod Rosenstein finally came before the House  Judiciary Committee today, along with FBI Director Christopher Wray.  This particular committee has been on the case for many months with little cooperation from the DOJ or FBI.  It has been obvious from the beginning of all this nonsense that the higher-ups in both of these agencies feel themselves to be above the law; way above the law. 

[...]

How do we solve a problem like Rosenstein and tamp down the controlling sensibilities of the American left?  They have to be defeated, completely.  Such people have no business telling our elected officials what they can and cannot have access to.  This is not the Soviet Union or East Germany before the fall of the wall.  Their hollow claims of "confidentiality" are bogus. They are covering up their own grievous crimes against the nation.  It was our own FBI, DOJ, and CIA who colluded  with one another and a host of nefarious, underworld informants in an attempt to bring down a legitimate Presidential candidate, and then a President-elect.  Rosenstein lied through throughout that hearing.  Wray was incidental; he is no leader equipped to reform the FBI.  It is as though they all are aware of how corrupt each agency is and they are all afraid for themselves and their cushy jobs.  Not one of them cares about the country, the Constitution or what is right and honorable.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/how_do_you_solve_a_problem_like_rod_rosenstein.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: How do you solve a problem like Rod Rosenstein?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 02:24:48 am »
Sooner or later he is going to get what he so richly deserves.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 02:25:57 am »
Well it’s clear he’s not a flibbertijibbet, nor is he a will o the wisp.

So he must be a clown.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 02:26:38 am »
Sooner or later he is going to get what he so richly deserves.

A fat retirement package.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."