Author Topic: Child finds gun, fires shot in Ikea after customer's gun falls into couch [Indiana]  (Read 770 times)

Offline Suppressed

Child finds gun, fires shot in Ikea after customer's gun falls into couch
Posted: Jun 25, 2018 02:58 PM EDT
Updated: Jun 25, 2018 10:15 PM EDT
http://www.wishtv.com/news/local-news/child-finds-gun-fires-shot-in-ikea-after-customer-s-gun-falls-into-couch/1262813144

FISHERS, Ind. (WISH) -- Fishers police are investigating after a child found a gun and fired a shot inside Ikea.

It happened around 2 p.m. Monday at the Ikea located at 11400 Ikea Way in Fishers, a north side Indianapolis suburb.

An Ikea customer sat down on a couch, where his firearm fell out of his pants and got lodged in the piece of furniture. He got up from the couch and continued to walk around the store without realizing his gun was gone, according to Sgt. Tom Weger with Fisher Police Department.

Kids sat down on the same couch, found the gun and one of them pulled the trigger, firing a shot but not injuring anyone, Weger said.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

Hoosier daddy.

Offline Suppressed

Camby man faces criminal recklessness charge after child finds gun, fires it inside Fishers IKEA
POSTED 9:43 AM, JUNE 28, 2018, BY FOX59 WEB, UPDATED AT 09:53AM, JUNE 28, 2018
http://fox59.com/2018/06/28/camby-man-faces-criminal-recklessness-charge-after-child-finds-gun-fires-it-inside-fishers-ikea/
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Fishers police are investigating after a child found a gun and fired a shot inside Ikea. 

Let me guess.  The police are putting a case together, but are frustrated by some missing pieces.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 11:20:45 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Suppressed

Fishers police are investigating after a child found a gun and fired a shot inside Ikea. 

Let me guess.  The police are putting a case together, but are frustrated by some missing pieces.

:silly:
+++++++++