Author Topic: Prosecute those who incite mob violence -- even Maxine!  (Read 277 times)

rangerrebew

Prosecute those who incite mob violence -- even Maxine!
« on: June 28, 2018, 12:14:48 pm »
Prosecute those who incite mob violence -- even Maxine!
Exclusive: Erik Rush points out 'harassment is a criminal offense'
Published: 14 hours ago

It’s one thing – albeit a decidedly detestable one – when we have elected officials and deep state operatives subverting the law of the land in order to facilitate the ongoing influx of illegal immigrants into the United States. It’s entirely another when their actions in the pursuit of this agenda descend to the level of criminality.

If I were to publicly incite mob violence against someone I disliked in the city in which I live, I am quite certain that I would be swiftly prosecuted. I’m pretty sure that the same would apply to nearly all readers of this column.

Yet this is precisely what California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters has done in recent days. This past weekend on MSNBC, Waters called for groups to harass and protest members of the administration of President Donald Trump at public venues.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/06/prosecute-those-who-incite-mob-violence-even-maxine/#gDyV8rhJrRjVhZz6.99

rangerrebew

Re: Prosecute those who incite mob violence -- even Maxine!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 12:17:06 pm »
The mere fact someone has written an editorial about going after mob inciters, and the DOJ hasn't done anything, says volumes about how far our legal system has degenerated. :truce: