Author Topic: Perez Dodges On Whether Pelosi Should Stay On As Democratic Leader  (Read 253 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez dodged questions on whether House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) should stay in her leadership position during a Sunday morning interview with WFAA-TV's "Inside Texas Politics."

"Some say that Nancy Pelosi needs to step away from a  leadership role, that the party needs new ideas and new faces in there. Should Pelosi step back from a leadership role and bring in someone else?" asked WFAA host Jason Whitely.

"Well, listen, the Affordable Care Act has been a life saver. Nancy Pelosi is one of the two or three people singularly responsible for the passage of the Affordable Care Act," Perez said. "What we've seen from Donald Trump is he doesn't know how to govern. He can't get things done. He claims he's the wheeler dealer and he can't close the deal."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/dnc-chair-tom-perez-dodges-on-whether-pelosi-should-stay-on-as-democratic-leader/

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Perez Dodges On Whether Pelosi Should Stay On As Democratic Leader
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 06:41:12 pm »
They probably would keep her, but they know going into the fall, her name is toxic.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 06:56:06 pm »
"If I go there will be trouble.....and if I stay it will be double...."

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 07:03:28 pm »
She isn't mentally stable; needs to leave.