Author Topic: House rejects Republican immigration bill, ignoring Trump  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: House rejects Republican immigration bill, ignoring Trump
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2018, 12:53:18 am »
   Correct me if I'm wrong @Right_in_Virginia but Trump wanted this bill to pass, obvious by this Tweet.

I do support your NEW definition of Winning.
@corbe
Whatever Trump does is winning.  You should have seen the amazing loaf he pinched this morning.  Winning.

Offline Fantasywriter

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2018, 02:02:13 am »
@corbe
Whatever Trump does is winning.  You should have seen the amazing loaf he pinched this morning.  Winning.

There was another, better article on this subject but I can't find it offhand.  This one makes the point about as well, though:

Trump's greatest achievement? Surviving his first year as President

Trump successfully withstood the most sustained attempt to eject a newly elected President from office in US history.

As 2018 begins Donald Trump has reason to be satisfied.

He has survived his first year in much better shape politically than might have been expected, seeing off the single most sustained attack on a newly elected President that the US has witnessed since Abraham Lincoln's first year.

https://www.sott.net/article/372911-Trumps-greatest-achievement-Surviving-his-first-year-as-President

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2018, 07:13:21 am »
There was another, better article on this subject but I can't find it offhand.  This one makes the point about as well, though:

Trump's greatest achievement? Surviving his first year as President

Trump successfully withstood the most sustained attempt to eject a newly elected President from office in US history.

As 2018 begins Donald Trump has reason to be satisfied.

He has survived his first year in much better shape politically than might have been expected, seeing off the single most sustained attack on a newly elected President that the US has witnessed since Abraham Lincoln's first year.

https://www.sott.net/article/372911-Trumps-greatest-achievement-Surviving-his-first-year-as-President

Right.  The media has been very unfair to President Trump but loved Reagan, Bush Sr, Dole, Dubya, McCain, and Romney. 
I believe President Trump has done a remarkably good job not being impeached yet, and I am grateful that despite what his speech indicates he retains the brain capacity to power his body's autonomic functions.

Good job surviving all the golf Mr. President.

Offline Fantasywriter

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2018, 02:07:10 pm »
Right.  The media has been very unfair to President Trump but loved Reagan, Bush Sr, Dole, Dubya, McCain, and Romney. 
I believe President Trump has done a remarkably good job not being impeached yet, and I am grateful that despite what his speech indicates he retains the brain capacity to power his body's autonomic functions.

Good job surviving all the golf Mr. President.

Whatever.