Author Topic: If Conservatives Set Aside Civility To Fight The Left’s Rude Provocation, We Will All Lose  (Read 4932 times)

Online corbe

For this Vet alone, using 5 deferments so he could fight VD instead of VN is beyond reprehensible.  If that wasn't enough, actually admitting it is beyond Stupid.  /JS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

For this Vet alone, using 5 deferments so he could fight VD instead of VN is beyond reprehensible.  If that wasn't enough, actually admitting it is beyond Stupid.  /JS

FACT.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

It's only reprehensible when a Democrat like Clinton does that.

In the new world of Populist "Conservatism" (not the ineffectual kinder-gentler kind, but the situational ethics kick-ass evil stepbrother kind), it is perfectly acceptable and understandable when THEIR chosen anointed guy does it - because you know - we got to WIN - and we must fight with someone who has warts and all in their tactics, while we point out the warts and all on the Left and their tactics.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jpsb wrote:
"Exactly right, except I think even earlier, we are not dealing with Democrats any longer we are dealing  with hard core Marxists and if you know your history you know how Marxists act once they think  they are powerful enough to take over. They will do anything take power and once they have the  power they will execute every conservative they can find."

Right you are, jp.

I saw this posted earlier today elsewhere:
"Marquess of Queensbury rules don’t apply when battling communists."

Nope.
When fighting the democrat-communists, whatever it takes to win is ok with me.
Just as with the war with islam, the end is justified, regardless of the means.
You don't care about "means" when it's your existential survival that's at stake.

Sorry if this offends anyone, I don't care about your sensibilities.

Aside:
jp, are you having a problem with carriage returns lately...?

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon This is the kind of measured response that I appreciate and tend toward myself.  I still do not see why it causes so much heartburn when not everyone is the cheerleader type.

@RoosGirl

Thank you, Roos.  Sometimes I can do measured, lol.

I guess there better be a supply of Rolaids in the lounge.  Some of us don’t cheerlead politicians or get on their trains, regardless of policy enacted.

Old Sarge

jpsb wrote:
"Exactly right, except I think even earlier, we are not dealing with Democrats any longer we are dealing  with hard core Marxists and if you know your history you know how Marxists act once they think  they are powerful enough to take over. They will do anything take power and once they have the  power they will execute every conservative they can find."

Right you are, jp.

Nope.
You don't care about "means" when it's your existential survival that's at stake.

9.6 on the Applause Meter

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

This is why I want nothing to do with the Trump movement.

They have the same exact M.O. as the Marxist Left and give two shits about the liberty or the Constitution they pay lip service to.

I find it to be the same mindset that installs dictators and rounds up political enemies and puts them in camps or mass graves, because you know... whatever it takes to 'win'.  Especially when you believe that your existential survival is at stake.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

That is both a false and morally bankrupt statement. 

INVAR is right - the "ends justifies the means" has been the excuse for dictatorship since time immemorial.   I will not take the leap he does and ascribe it to the whole Trump movement.   And the President himself has certainly been willing to respect the Constitution.   But no Trump supporter does the President any favor whatsoever by making statements like that above.     
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 03:45:22 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I grew up in blue collar union Democrat factory town, as well as a few miles from the state pen.

First lesson learned is the left doesn't care if you fight back or not. They are still going to come at you. If you don't fight back they will beat you down and burn you out anyway.

Second lesson learned is we had 8 extremely violent murder one prisoners escaped in the early 80's and came with a quarter mile of our house. We barricaded and blocked every entrance, and had every gun in the house loaded and ready to go.

There was no question on the protocol. If they were within sight they were getting put down, no questions asked. There was no such question of not acting against that level of danger.

With certain people and certain situations, that's what you have to do. Liberals unfortunately meet that criteria way too often.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 03:57:03 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline RoosGirl

I grew up in blue collar union Democrat factory town, as well as a few miles from the state pen.

First lesson learned is the left doesn't care if you fight back or not. They are still going to come at you. If you don't fight back they will beat you down and burn you out anyway.

Second lesson learned is we had 8 extremely violent murder one prisoners escaped in the early 80's and came with a quarter mile of our house. We barricaded and blocked every entrance, and had every gun in the house loaded and ready to go.

There was no question on the protocol. If they were within sight they were getting put down, no questions asked. There was no such question of not acting against that level of danger.

With certain people and certain situations, that's what you have to do. Liberals unfortunately meet that criteria way too often.

Why didn't leave the front door wide open with an invitation to enter just so you could shoot them?

Online roamer_1

Nope.

Absolutely incorrect. And this is the inherent danger of the Tump movement: What calls itself conservatism, but is unleashed from its principles...

The ends NEVER justify the means.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Since the Left has the same exact view of you, Conservatives and Republicans in general, if this indeed is the mindset of enough people in this country - then liberty as an experiment is truly over and finished.

All that remains is the killing to determine which group gets to make the rules.

I'm all for self defense, absolutely lethal defense if needs be.  But if we're going to insist that the ends justifies whatever means because it's either 'us' or 'them', then we have all already lost - and we have won nothing but one form of tyranny to be imposed by force over another and the liberty intended for us is but a distant memory.

Personally, I think all this talk of ends and means is more proof that the consequences of our nation discarding foundational principles will be fully visited upon us.  Violence, slaughter and subjugation is all that remains to whatever new system of despotism is made supreme in this land with the mindsets now taking center stage.

Silver Pines

I hope we can continue to set ourselves apart from TOS in every way, and that includes even approaching their simple-minded calls for violence and killing.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
jpsb wrote:

Right you are, jp.

Nope.

Aside:
jp, are you having a problem with carriage returns lately...?

:thumbsup:

In a small town in Ct this last election a Dem lost their bid for re-election.

The day After the election the town police arrested him and charged him with criminally assaulting his own father.

Let that sink in.

What kind of Father/Son conversation could have started this guy throwing fists at his own Dad?

Did Dad tell him the truth about WHY he lost?

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline RoosGirl

:thumbsup:

In a small town in Ct this last election a Dem lost their bid for re-election.

The day After the election the town police arrested him and charged him with criminally assaulting his own father.

Let that sink in.

What kind of Father/Son conversation could have started this guy throwing fists at his own Dad?

Did Dad tell him the truth about WHY he lost?

Riiiight

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sarah-palin-son-beat-father-freaking-meds-article-1.3707340

• Wulf Anson Author
Riiiight

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sarah-palin-son-beat-father-freaking-meds-article-1.3707340

That's quite a reach, tying those two together.

My Rat was the Day After he lost an election.

Your example blames his drugs. Did I say anything about drugs?

But now it's kool for You to go off after I got so Tired of being served Crap from all corners here everytime I posted about Perdue Pharma's Oxy/Opioid profiteering and the huge swath of dead bodies They were leaving behind them, that I just gave it up.

I was being a Blue Meanie. People who truly needed their pain meds wouldn't be able to get them anymore if Sessions or anyone else Did anything about the problem.

But now it's OK to point to drugs as a potential problem if you don't like the Republican Family they're associated with.

Just Freakin' Amazing/NOT.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Why didn't leave the front door wide open with an invitation to enter just so you could shoot them?

They were never gonna make it that far. That's the whole point. I don't know how any other way to deal with murderous psychopaths.

Understand that Marxist collectivism is the ideology of utopian psychopaths. In the end if they don't get their way they start breaking eggs in murderous rampages.

There is only one real way to deal with that kind of thinking.
The Republic is lost.

Offline RoosGirl

That's quite a reach, tying those two together.

My Rat was the Day After he lost an election.

Your example blames his drugs. Did I say anything about drugs?

But now it's kool for You to go off after I got so Tired of being served Crap from all corners here everytime I posted about Perdue Pharma's Oxy/Opioid profiteering and the huge swath of dead bodies They were leaving behind them, that I just gave it up.

I was being a Blue Meanie. People who truly needed their pain meds wouldn't be able to get them anymore if Sessions or anyone else Did anything about the problem.

But now it's OK to point to drugs as a potential problem if you don't like the Republican Family they're associated with.

Just Freakin' Amazing/NOT.

Man, you need to calm down before you blow a gasket.  I thought we were talking about politicians/political families acting like a-holes.  You seemed to be making the case that it was only democrats who acted badly.  I didn't realize we were only talking about the specific case of politicians beating the fathers after loosing an election.  If that's the case you've probably found the only case of that ever happening, and it happened to be a democrat.  Congratulations.  Maybe Greg Gianforte will better match your requirements. He's a republican, but I don't think any drugs were involved.

Offline RoosGirl

They were never gonna make it that far. That's the whole point. I don't know how any other way to deal with murderous psychopaths.

Understand that Marxist collectivism is the ideology of utopian psychopaths. In the end if they don't get their way they start breaking eggs in murderous rampages.

There is only one real way to deal with that kind of thinking.

Why not sit out on the front lawn then and wait for them to show up instead of barricading yourself inside?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Since the Left has the same exact view of you, Conservatives and Republicans in general, if this indeed is the mindset of enough people in this country - then liberty as an experiment is truly over and finished.

All that remains is the killing to determine which group gets to make the rules.

I'm all for self defense, absolutely lethal defense if needs be.  But if we're going to insist that the ends justifies whatever means because it's either 'us' or 'them', then we have all already lost - and we have won nothing but one form of tyranny to be imposed by force over another and the liberty intended for us is but a distant memory.

Personally, I think all this talk of ends and means is more proof that the consequences of our nation discarding foundational principles will be fully visited upon us.  Violence, slaughter and subjugation is all that remains to whatever new system of despotism is made supreme in this land with the mindsets now taking center stage.

Of course they do. Like Maxine Waters, they will attack, then claim victim if you respond in any way. Collectivists will make a straw bogeyman out of you just sitting on a park bench reading the paper on a Sunday morning to justify their threats and violence, and claim you are a threat to them for doing exactly nothing.

God forbid you would actually think of fighting back. If they aren't oppressing you, then they are being oppressed.

They don't leave you with alot of choices, because they will never stop coming at you no matter how much you try to leave them alone.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Why not sit out on the front lawn then and wait for them to show up instead of barricading yourself inside?

Good strategy?
The Republic is lost.

Offline RoosGirl

Good strategy?

Less sight angle. 
Why not go out and look for them so you could shoot them?

• Wulf Anson Author
Man, you need to calm down before you blow a gasket.  I thought we were talking about politicians/political families acting like a-holes.  You seemed to be making the case that it was only democrats who acted badly.  I didn't realize we were only talking about the specific case of politicians beating the fathers after loosing an election.  If that's the case you've probably found the only case of that ever happening, and it happened to be a democrat.  Congratulations.  Maybe Greg Gianforte will better match your requirements. He's a republican, but I don't think any drugs were involved.

BS. Don't make me have to stop this car and talk to you like I did INVAR.

Online corbe

Dad you're being unreasonable, again!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.