Author Topic: Supreme Court Hands Win to Anti-Abortion Clinics  (Read 446 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Supreme Court Hands Win to Anti-Abortion Clinics
« on: June 27, 2018, 05:08:32 am »

news  9 hours ago
Newser — John Johnson

The Supreme Court delivered good news on Tuesday to faith-based pregnancy centers that oppose abortion. In a 5-4 ruling, the justices blocked key provisions of a California law requiring the clinics to inform patients about low-cost abortions provided elsewhere, reports the Los Angeles Times. While the court did not strike down all of the law, it returned the case to lower courts, with Clarence Thomas writing in his majority opinion that challengers were "likely to succeed." He concluded that forcing the clinics to talk to patients about abortions probably violates their free-speech rights, reports the AP.

"California cannot co-opt the licensed facilities to deliver its message for it," Thomas wrote. Chief Justice John Roberts joined him, along with Anthony Kennedy, Samuel Alito, and Neil Gorsuch

http://start.att.net/news/read/article/newser-supreme_court_hands_win_to_antiabortion_clinics-rnewsernor/category/news

I have to say this is winning!  Now lets defund Planned Parenthood.  Taxpayers should not be made to support the killing of babies in the womb. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Supreme Court Hands Win to Anti-Abortion Clinics
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 06:55:10 am »

I have to say this is winning! 

I have to say the same.  ^-^