Author Topic: Has The New Civil War Already Begun? YES, According To…  (Read 390 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Andrew West 
June 26, 2018

There is no denying that the viciousness of our current political atmosphere is something few of us have ever experienced in our lifetimes, and that we are farther from peace than we are from calamity in this country.

But, would anyone go so far as to say that we are headed into the throes of another American Civil War?  According to a professor at the University of Tennessee, yes…and it has already begun!

According to University of Tennessee law professor Glenn Harlan Reynolds, civil war in America has “already begun”.

In an op-ed for USA Today entitled Is America headed toward a civil war? Sanders, Nielsen incidents show it has already begun, Reynolds argues that the actions of Hollywood and the left in general signify that such a scenario is already “well underway.”

(more)
https://constitution.com/has-the-new-civil-war-already-begun-yes-according-to/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Has The New Civil War Already Begun? YES, According To…
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 01:59:49 am »
It is at least 'possible' I guess that America could break apart. After all, it already has in some ways.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.