Author Topic: Red Hen Restaurant Owner Doxxed After Kicking Out White House Press Secretary  (Read 898 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Red Hen Restaurant Owner Doxxed After Kicking Out White House Press Secretary

The owner’s home address and phone number are being circulated on social media
Whitney Filloon

The Lexington, Virginia, restaurant that kicked out White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Friday night instantly became the target of online harassment and conspiracy theories, and things have escalated quickly: Owner Stephanie Wilkinson is being doxxed, with users posting her home address and phone number on various message boards and social media platforms.

As Vox explains, “Doxxing is a common internet practice used to punish or shame someone and is a particularly common practice among the alt-right and other white supremacist organizations who operate online in places like Reddit, 4chan, and Twitter.” Last year, Reddit shut down three popular alt-right subreddits due to their members repeatedly engaging in doxxing.

more at:  http://www.eater.com/2018/6/25/17502078/red-hen-doxxing-sarah-huckabee-sanders
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

Uh huh.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hell, you ought to see the Yelp Reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-red-hen-lexington-3
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
According to Twitter she's dating a registered sex offender.

https://twitter.com/search?q=barney%20allen%20frazier%20sr.&src=typd

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Mercy, mercy. Should the sex offender charge stand up, I wonder if he is fully in compliance with his registration and reporting requirements?

Lewd acts with minor.

Red Hen's owner apparently has a partner. Him?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 03:17:03 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hoodat

As Vox explains, “Doxxing is a common internet practice used to punish or shame someone and is a particularly common practice among the alt-right and other white supremacist organizations who operate online in places like Reddit, 4chan, and Twitter.”

So Antifa is a white supremacist organization?

Antifa Spreads Identities Of ICE Agents
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Just_Victor

So Antifa is a white supremacist organization?

Antifa Spreads Identities Of ICE Agents

I caught that too.  Doxxing is far more common as a tactic among extreme leftists than anyone else.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 02:24:18 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
As someone who's been Doxxed...by an alleged "Conservative" website...it's not cool to do no matter what your political leaning.

Not cool at all.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RoosGirl

As someone who's been Doxxed...by an alleged "Conservative" website...it's not cool to do no matter what your political leaning.

Not cool at all.

Who cares?  Didn't you hear she's dating a pedophile? She deser es it just for that.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Not cool at all.

It is also illegal.

Offline Just_Victor

It is also illegal.

SWATing is illegal.  Are you sure about Doxxing?

Offline ABX

SWATing is illegal.  Are you sure about Doxxing?

Yep. It falls under several State and Federal laws in regards to harassment and cyber bullying. Those who have taken these cases to court have some pretty strong victories too.

http://theothermccain.com/2012/11/19/update-walker-v-kimberlin-et-al-also-why-doxing-is-always-illegal/

Offline ABX

As an example, one victim received a $1.4 million dollar judgment against some 4chan members who doxxed and harassd him.

http://www.vocativ.com/373432/cyberbullying-victim-wins-1-4-million/index.html

These cases are becoming the new ambulance chasers dream.

I know everyone here is mature enough not to play these games.  But other similar sites have taken part in this not just in this case.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 02:36:28 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Just_Victor

Yep. It falls under several State and Federal laws in regards to harassment and cyber bullying. Those who have taken these cases to court have some pretty strong victories too.

http://theothermccain.com/2012/11/19/update-walker-v-kimberlin-et-al-also-why-doxing-is-always-illegal/

Good info.  Thx