Author Topic: DEMOCRAT THREATENS TO MURDER CONGRESSMAN’S CHILDREN  (Read 924 times)

Offline endicom

DEMOCRAT THREATENS TO MURDER CONGRESSMAN’S CHILDREN
« on: June 27, 2018, 01:35:27 am »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
June 26, 2018

Brian Mast is a veteran who lost both his legs to an IED in Afghanistan. In 2016, we endorsed him when he ran for the House. Happily, he won, and now represents Florida’s 18th District.

Now, a Floridian who is active in the Democratic Party is under arrest for threatening to kill Mast’s children:

Laurence Wayne Key, a volunteer for the Democratic Party of Martin County, Florida, has been arrested after he allegedly made a call to Rep. Brian Mast’s (R-Fla.) Washington, D.C. office and threatened to kill his kids over the situation at the border.

MORE... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/06/democrat-threatens-to-murder-congressmans-children.php

Offline goatprairie

Re: DEMOCRAT THREATENS TO MURDER CONGRESSMAN’S CHILDREN
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 01:42:11 am »
There are milions of leftist nuts just on the verge of exploding.  All it takes is a few words of encouragement from libs in high places.....can we say Marxine Waters?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 01:44:45 am »
@jpsb

This is what we have been talking about today on a number of threads - both liberals and so called conservatives threatening bodily harm.

I hope they put this man in jail for a long time and publicize it so others will know what is going to happen to them if they threaten others.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 01:50:59 am »
There are milions of leftist nuts just on the verge of exploding.  All it takes is a few words of encouragement from libs in high places.....can we say Marxine Waters?

The slow simmer of the last couple decades is now at full boil.  And with a culture having abandoned wholesale the very foundations that made unity in liberty possible - is gone.

While morons are calling for physical harm and harassment on political opponents, also now there are calls to tank the economy to achieve what they know will happen when large scale suffering of an entitlement mindset ensues.

Their fail-safe.

Given our debt - it's a sure fire bet that lighting the fuse to the big booming upheaval is child's play now.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 01:54:07 am »
@jpsb

This is what we have been talking about today on a number of threads - both liberals and so called conservatives threatening bodily harm.

I hope they put this man in jail for a long time and publicize it so others will know what is going to happen to them if they threaten others.

@Victoria33

Agree, lock him up for a long time.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 01:54:56 am »
He doesn’t have a newborn at his breast like Tammy Duckworth, so who really cares? (I type as a mom who pumped for all three of my kids at my own inconvenience at work).  9999hair out0000
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2018, 01:58:05 am »
@jpsb

Let’s put on our tinfoil hats and look into the future: When a Dem is in power, what will stop her (yes her) from getting mainstream conservatives jailed based on laws created for what is happening now? I’m playing devil’s advocate and starting a conversation, please don’t flame!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2018, 02:00:00 am »

What did the democrat party expect - sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. All for 50 years of votes.

'Cept we're all gonna suffer.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2018, 02:02:52 am »
What did the democrat party expect - sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. All for 50 years of votes.

'Cept we're all gonna suffer.

Well, the meek shall inherit the Earth.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 02:14:36 am »
@jpsb

I must have completely missed the threads HERE, or other reputable conservative sites, with the slightest mention of conservatives discussing/threatening acts of violence.

In fact, I have noticed the absence of such discussions. My points of reference are Drudge, Free Republic, and GOPBR. If one is looking to find something like that, I expect it can be found.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2018, 02:16:11 am »
Let’s put on our tinfoil hats and look into the future: When a Dem is in power, what will stop her (yes her) from getting mainstream conservatives jailed based on laws created for what is happening now? I’m playing devil’s advocate and starting a conversation, please don’t flame!

Nothing will stop them and if it hasn't before then...that's when it will get really bloody.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2018, 02:18:12 am »
Make it a very public, extended trial with plenty of pics of the congressman and his kids.

We need this publicity to educate whoever is ignorant and remains in the Democrat party to know what type they are aligned with.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2018, 02:47:11 pm »
I must have completely missed the threads HERE, or other reputable conservative sites, with the slightest mention of conservatives discussing/threatening acts of violence.

Yes, our MODs are on the ball here. The one I saw this/last week disappeared quickly.

The problem is that unreputable sites IIke FR have people claiming to be conservative.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2018, 02:55:29 pm »
Yes, our MODs are on the ball here. The one I saw this/last week disappeared quickly.

It's not the MODs on the ball but the b.....nevermind.