Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos Encourages Vigilantes to Start ‘Gunning Journalists Down’  (Read 5318 times)

Offline roamer_1

Well, it can't be 'full' of something.   :laugh:

; )

Online corbe

Since she was responding to @sneakypete, I figured it was 'GWB is Good'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Unless you ****spell it.

Ah!  But I can.   

LOL!   Stop it!  NOW!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ah!  But I can.   

LOL!   Stop it!  NOW!

:silly:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Late to the party, but gunning down journalists doesn't seem like a target-rich environment.

Being a simple carpenter gunning is a waste of bullets.

Using a saw now. Different story. And for those of you who don't know. I mean a hack saw.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Late to the party, but gunning down journalists doesn't seem like a target-rich environment.

Being a simple carpenter gunning is a waste of bullets.

Using a saw now. Different story. And for those of you who don't know. I mean a hack saw.

Well, yeah.  Makes the corpse disintegrate faster in the pit full of lime chips.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Well, yeah.  Makes the corpse disintegrate faster in the pit full of lime chips.

Last time I surfed the net I dint see many journalists. But I saw a lot of hacks.

Love to stay and chat but I have been up to long. Doing 16s now. The two hour commute....I have to be up in 4 1/2 hours to go to work.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Last time I surfed the net I dint see many journalists. But I saw a lot of hacks.

Love to stay and chat but I have been up to long. Doing 16s now. The two hour commute....I have to be up in 4 1/2 hours to go to work.

Goodnight, Fred.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You put your eggs in Milo’s basket, by your own admission in your previous post, and now he’s gone cray-cray. Sucks to suck.

@goodwithagun and that right there is what this all boils down to and for more than just Pete.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 02:48:25 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

Former conservatives fell in love with Milo for falling in love with Trump, whom he calls Daddy. I wonder if they condemn this or MAGA it?

@goodwithagun

And not with a paternal sentiment...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And he was an editor at breitbart himself or something. Dumb thing to say.

Silver Pines

Did he ever refer to himself as a conservative? I always considered him a libertine.

@skeeter

He's just a general all-around piece of garbage. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

1. I’m on day 13 so I’m nowhere near even close to needing Mydol (yes, there’s an app for that and my gyno loves it ).

2. You were the one excited about his sexual preferences (go reread the posts if you need to) regarding his blessings upon Trump, Orange be with him.

3. Although raised Baptist, I converted to Catholicism three years ago. I no longer need to add extreme syllables to God’s son’s name.

4. I have no idea what Jesus kicking my ass has to do with Milo losing his shit while his supporters, you, have every right to be embarrassed.

But #4 is what your little unhinged rant is all about, isn’t it? You put your eggs in Milo’s basket, by your own admission in your previous post, and now he’s gone cray-cray. Sucks to suck.

@goodwithagun

MY "little ignorant rant"???? <Let's revisit this in the morning.>
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 03:39:39 am by Mod5 »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@goodwithagun and that right there is what this all boils down to and for more than just Pete.

@txradioguy

And bleep you,too! You are another Pod Person that looks for any and every opportunity to slime Trump and anybody that supports him,and crap like saying *I* "put all my eggs in Milo's basket" is slander.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Suppressed

I mean a hack saw.

@bigheadfred, you get a full 10 points for that pun!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

And bleep you,too! You are another Pod Person that looks for any and every opportunity to slime Trump and anybody that supports him,and crap like saying *I* "put all my eggs in Milo's basket" is slander.

Whatever Pete.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I think the Babylon Bee nailed it a few weeks ago. Why conservatives this go around pick some of the most unstable people to represent them is beyond me. I said from the beginning this fellow was a ticking time bomb.

https://babylonbee.com/news/nations-conservatives-blame-ambien-for-decision-to-adopt-roseanne-as-political-spokesperson/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline goodwithagun

@goodwithagun

MY "little ignorant rant"???? <Let's revisit this in the morning.>

Unhinged not ignorant. Anybody accusing others of slander ought not misquote people.  :nono: **nononono*
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

I think the Babylon Bee nailed it a few weeks ago. Why conservatives this go around pick some of the most unstable people to represent them is beyond me. I said from the beginning this fellow was a ticking time bomb.

https://babylonbee.com/news/nations-conservatives-blame-ambien-for-decision-to-adopt-roseanne-as-political-spokesperson/

That’s why I cringe every time a “conservative” heralds Kim and Kanye Kartrashian. Can you think of a bigger train wreck in the making? I can’t.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Desperation.

When media, high society and education are so thoroughly dominated by left-wing thought, they latch on to anyone in them that has a different view. That's fine, but people have to realize that a lot of it is plain old contrarianism, or outright trolling. You can't really latch onto any individual personality.

That being said, I note that the Roseanne rehabilitation tour has begun. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up getting invited back to her show by the end of the summer.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goodwithagun

Desperation.

When media, high society and education are so thoroughly dominated by left-wing thought, they latch on to anyone in them that has a different view. That's fine, but people have to realize that a lot of it is plain old contrarianism, or outright trolling. You can't really latch onto any individual personality.

That being said, I note that the Roseanne rehabilitation tour has begun. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up getting invited back to her show by the end of the summer.

I just don’t see the need for the conservative movement to latch on to any celebrity. The left destroys itself. It always does. Look at the Roseanne vs. Peter Fonda saga. Average Americans know it’s not right. Just let that play out while watching the left twist and turn in agony. Milo is imploding. There would be no need to condemn his words if the right hadn’t embraced him.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Just let that play out while watching the left twist and turn in agony. Milo is imploding. There would be no need to condemn his words if the right hadn’t embraced him.

*Ahem*   The "Right" did not 'embrace' Milo.   ForeverTrump® did.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mountaineer

I just don’t see the need for the conservative movement to latch on to any celebrity.
I agree. While it's nice that there are a few outspoken conservatives in the entertainment industry, e.g., James Woods, isn't it somewhat hypocritical to dismiss what some leftwing celebrity says with, "Oh, s/he's just a actor (or singer), what does he know about real life and politics?" Truth is, we like someone who says something we agree with. Milo serves that purpose every once in a while.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

*Ahem*   The "Right" did not 'embrace' Milo.   ForeverTrump® did.

*Snort* That makes no more sense than if I said the NT's embraced the anarchists in Sproul Plaza.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

That's a satire site.
We Conservatives don't pick the people to represent us. The media chooses them for us. I would never in a million years pick any of these people.
The media chose Westboro to represent us. We didn't invite them or select them.
Countdown to Resignation