Author Topic: Trump: Border wall is 'the only real answer' to illegal immigration  (Read 386 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: Border wall is 'the only real answer' to illegal immigration

By Gabriella Muñoz - The Washington Times - Monday, June 25, 2018

President Trump doubled down on his hard-line immigration stance Monday morning, arguing that a hiring surge for judges is not the answer to illegal immigration.

Hiring manythousands of judges, and going through a long and complicated legal process, is not the way to go - will always be disfunctional. People must simply be stopped at the Border and told they cannot come into the U.S. illegally. Children brought back to their country……
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 25, 2018

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/25/donald-trump-border-wall-is-the-only-real-answer-t/?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump: Border wall is 'the only real answer' to illegal immigration
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 01:13:02 am »
He's right, of course.

I've been calling for "A wall of America" for just shy of twenty-five years now.
The earliest instance of that I can document can be read here:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,321602.msg1721975.html#msg1721975

If we want to STOP illegal immigration from the South, there's only one way to do it.
With a physical barrier that can't be crossed.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump: Border wall is 'the only real answer' to illegal immigration
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 01:21:37 am »
The only real way to stop illegal immigration is for the USA to develop the will to do it.  Make me king and I'll stop it in a week.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien