Author Topic: Bill Clinton’s Black Activist Buddy Demands “Any” Cop Be Killed To Make Up For Fatal Shooting Of Bla  (Read 409 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Clinton’s Black Activist Buddy Demands “Any” Cop Be Killed To Make Up For Fatal Shooting Of Black Suspect

June 26, 2018| by V. Saxena

You’re the company you keep.

In response to the death last week in East Pittsburgh of Antwon Rose, 17, an unarmed black suspect whom local authorities fatally shot as he tried to flee the scene, a black activist has demanded that a local cop be killed and essentially sacrificed.

“We are on our way to Pittsburgh to apply the laws of an eye for an eye, in self-defense of our younger black brother, who was murdered hours earlier,” black activist Mauricelm-Lei Millere, aka Minister Mauricelm X, wrote on Facebook four days after the shooting in East Pittsburgh.

“We have no alternative! We must kill the police, that are killing our black children & Families in Self-defense!”

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/black-minister-demands/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+downtrend+%28Downtrend.com%29

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I guess he has been really busy in Chicago applying that eye for an eye paradigm to all those Black bangers killing innocent Black children and adults. How has he found time for this?

Offline the_doc

@Maj. Bill White

When does this crap cross the line between protected hate speech and deliberately, explicitly inciting murder?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Is he ready to apply this in reverse? I bet not. Only one way streets in Sharptonville.
The Republic is lost.