Author Topic: New York Times bombshell on own reporter reveals Ali Watkins dated second potential source  (Read 586 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The New York Times published a damaging feature about its own reporter, revealing new details of Ali Watkins’ affair with former Senate Intelligence Committee aide James A. Wolfe in addition to the bombshell that she dated another Intelligence Committee staffer.

Earlier this month, a shock indictment revealed that prior to joining the Times, Watkins, 26, had a three-year romantic relationship with Wolfe, 58, who was accused by federal prosecutors of lying about leaks of sensitive information to journalists. The indictment strongly suggested he was a source for Watkins and others, though Watkins reportedly has denied using her relationship for scoops.

The New York Times has since announced it is investigating Watkins’ conduct. But, in the meantime, it published a scathing report that strongly implies Watkins rose to journalistic fame while using her married boyfriend as a source.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/25/new-york-times-bombshell-on-own-reporter-reveals-ali-watkins-dated-second-potential-source.html
The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
That bitch would sleep with anyone for a story. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That bitch would sleep with anyone for a story.

It's official:  Politicians and FBI Agents prefer butterfaces...

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

It's official:  Politicians and FBI Agents prefer butterfaces...

Agreed.

Offline Frank Cannon

“Avoiding conflicts of interest is a basic tenet of journalism, and intimate involvement with a source is considered verboten,” the Times reported

Yet the silly whore still has a job with them. Guess this proves once and for all that the Slimes is not a real news source.

Offline WingNot

“Avoiding conflicts of interest is a basic tenet of journalism, and intimate involvement with a source is considered verboten,” the Times reported

Yet the silly whore still has a job with them. Guess this proves once and for all that the Slimes is not a real news source.

The only thing you get fired for at the slimes is getting caught plagiarizing and fabricating stories.