Author Topic: Trump lashes out at late night hosts: 'Are these people funny?'  (Read 1384 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
President Trump on Monday railed against the hosts of late-night talk shows, each of whom has made Trump a primary target of their comedy since he took office.

Trump spoke at a rally in South Carolina for Gov. Henry McMaster (R). After brief remarks from McMaster, Trump launched into a wide-ranging rant that included an aside about Hollywood and the media.

“Honestly are these people funny? And I can laugh at myself. Frankly, if I couldn’t, I’d be in big trouble,” Trump said.

“But there’s no talent. They’re not, like, talented people,” he added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/394085-trump-lashes-out-at-late-night-hosts-are-these-people-funny
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump lashes out at late night hosts: 'Are these people funny?'
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 04:00:39 am »
I think on a few occasions these late night losers have admitted they are hacks, but they are in it for the political warfare.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 04:03:45 am »
I think on a few occasions these late night losers have admitted they are hacks, but they are in it for the political warfare.

And the money.  The alphabet networks will not let it go.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 04:14:01 am »
No.

And you're not Presidential.

Deal with it.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 04:18:16 am »
That Samantha Bee person, whom I have never watched, from what I can tell has built an entire career around Trump.
Her whole entire shtick is:
Trump is stupid
Trump is ignorant
Trump is a Nazi
Trump is racist
Trump hates women
Trump hates old people
Trump hates children
Trump hates the environment
Trump hates homosexuals
Trump hates Blacks

Without Trump, she has absolutely nothing. Her whole entire life revolves around Trump.
She should be the very last in line calling for impeaching Trump. If Trump is ever impeached, she's unemployed instantly.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 04:24:48 am »
No.

Deal with it.

Deal with what.?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 04:29:11 am »
No.

Deal with it.

Hate to cloud your low level thinking, BUT holding the position of President makes you, in fact, Presidential.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 04:30:12 am »
Have to agree with Trump on this.... He is much funnier..

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 04:34:08 am »
  It's obvious this shit bothers him, that's why our President is always tweeting about this inconsequential BS, feeding his base, while further degrading any integrity that may have been left in the office of the Presidency, already in tatters since the 90's.

I think that obummer's roast of him in the audience in 2011 set him on a mission, he did it.
  Now he oftentimes reminds me of the cat that actually caught it tail..   Thanks Trumpers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 04:40:32 am »
  It's obvious this shit bothers him, that's why our President is always tweeting about this inconsequential BS, feeding his base, while further degrading any integrity that may have been left in the office of the Presidency, already in tatters since the 90's.

You say that while Trump has the world by the balls. The only ones upset by him are the Deep State Progressives, radical Communists and people who genuflect to a picture of Lyin' Ted before the bed down.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 04:44:28 am »

I think that obummer's roast of him in the audience in 2011 set him on a mission, he did it.
  Now he oftentimes reminds me of the cat that actually caught it tail..   Thanks Trumpers.

Under agreement with the powers to be I can't insult you till midnight CST.  Please stand by.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 05:03:35 am »
Under agreement with the powers to be I can't insult you till midnight CST.  Please stand by.

I'm outta here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 05:04:11 am »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 11:24:01 am »

Trump will never be beaten at limbo...no one can go lower than he does.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 12:51:04 pm »

@corbe

Excellent analysis.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 12:59:43 pm »
I honestly have no idea if any of them are funny or not because every one of them I tried to watch was a partisan left-wing moonbat barking at the moon,so I no longer watch any of them.

I even go so far as to make sure my tv tuner isn't tuned to a channel any of them are on when watching streaming videos because I don't want to take a chance on giving them credit for a viewer they don't have.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 01:00:58 pm »
Hate to cloud your low level thinking, BUT holding the position of President makes you, in fact, Presidential.

No, actually, it doesn’t.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2018, 01:01:30 pm »

@Frank Cannon

Frank,you clearly ain't been paying attention since Reagan left office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2018, 01:14:21 pm »

“Bothers” is the wrong concept, corbe. “Not taking it lying down” is the better way of looking at it.

Imagine if W had fought back? I know, impossible. George Bush doesn’t have the personality or skills to win that war. Trump on the other hand is winning his.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2018, 01:31:40 pm »
Trump will never be beaten at limbo...no one can go lower than he does.

Are you kidding me? Look around. The Left is fracturing. The democrats chances in November are growing bleaker by the day, blacks are leaving the plantation more than ever before, CNN is in the toilet and the NYT, WaPo are parodies of themselves, the economy is roaring and optimism in the job market is sky high. On top of that, Trump can shift the narrative at will.

That’s called winning, baby.