Author Topic: Mike Huckabee: Red Hen Owner Organized Mob to Harass Sarah Sanders' Family at Next Restaurant  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Try to keep up with the conversation.

Why do you say this?   Did I miss you changing your mind about this violence being Donald Trump's fault? @RoosGirl

Offline RoosGirl

Why do you say this?   Did I miss you changing your mind about this violence being Donald Trump's fault? @RoosGirl

You're a liar.

Offline goodwithagun

I can understand, I'm waiting for someone from our side to go over the edge as well. I'll condemn him/her when they do.

But I blame the left for the increasing turmoil. It would be totally unnecessary but for their refusal to accept the results of a fair & free election as we do when democrats take office.

I agree with this; however, the right will be blamed with no mention of the left’s antics.
I stand with Roosgirl.

You're a liar.

Semantics, dear.  You always put the President and his supporters on par with the violent resistance .... and you're always wrong. Insultingly and deliberately wrong.   In fact you justify, yet again, the indefensible by saying "Trump does it"  or "Trump supporters do it" --- always intimating all bad behavior is his fault--and ours.

So spare me your "liar" bullshit @RoosGirl  it's getting old ---  as are your crazy-ass, hate filled theories.

It ain't just the left.  No one said a damn thing to the person here this morning that suggested violence against the Red Hen was in order.  I see that comment has been removed now.  It's really hard to call out bad behavior of the left when Trump supporters advocate the same thing.

Offline RoosGirl

Semantics, dear.  You always put the President and his supporters on par with the violent resistance .... and you're always wrong. Insultingly and deliberately wrong.   In fact you justify, yet again, the indefensible by saying "Trump does it"  or "Trump supporters do it" --- always intimating all bad behavior is his fault--and ours.

So spare me your "liar" bullshit @RoosGirl  it's getting old ---  as are your crazy-ass, hate filled theories.

I get it.  You don't mind lying about what other people said to try to make a point.  There's another one of your kind here.

I get it.  You don't mind lying about what other people said to try to make a point.  There's another one of your kind here.

Stop digging.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline goodwithagun

“In fact you justify, yet again, the indefensible by saying "Trump does it"  or "Trump supporters do it" --- always intimating all bad behavior is his fault--and ours.”

I just had this conversation with my four year old @Right_in_Virginia . When you do something wrong, it is your fault. If Trump and/or his supporters do something wrong, how is it not their fault?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline RoosGirl

“In fact you justify, yet again, the indefensible by saying "Trump does it"  or "Trump supporters do it" --- always intimating all bad behavior is his fault--and ours.”

I just had this conversation with my four year old @Right_in_Virginia . When you do something wrong, it is your fault. If Trump and/or his supporters do something wrong, how is it not their fault?

Don't let her drag you down that road.  She's lying, saying that I said that what happened at the Red Hen is Trump's fault.  I said no such thing.

Don't let her drag you down that road.  She's lying, saying that I said that what happened at the Red Hen is Trump's fault.  I said no such thing.

Don't lie about what I said.  I posted you direct quote.

You're wrong here, @RoosGirl   Just apologize or move on.

Offline goodwithagun

I’ve read the thread. Take your own advice or move back to TOS. It’s up and running now. Don’t forget to donate.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Axeslinger

You @Right_in_Virginia, who is the biggest mindless sycophant on TBR, have ZERO intellectual honesty and ZERO credibility and absolutely NO business demanding integrity of anyone.  You want it? Then put up or shut up.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 12:59:37 am by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline RoosGirl

I'd lick @Frank Cannon 's ass before I apologize to you.  Liar.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 01:00:11 am by RoosGirl »

Offline Frank Cannon

Of course you would. I'm fully waxed and very clean.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Tick Free?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

LOL  I bet you are.

Will you be sending your Avatar to do the deed?  Liar.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wonder when the WH staff on all levels will qualify for Secret Service protection. I assume this is coming in the near future. It is simply getting too dangerous out there with the unhinged insane Left. They really could seriously do anything. Just like Rand Paul.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Mod5

Wow.  This escalated quickly....

Let's lock this and everybody take a couple hours to cool off.