Author Topic: GETTING NASTY: Homeland Security Official Warned With Decapitated Animal On His Porch  (Read 1012 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

GETTING NASTY: Homeland Security Official Warned With Decapitated Animal On His Porch
Daily Wire, Jun 25, 2018, Hank Berrien

According to an official who is familiar with recent threats directed against the Department of Homeland Security, the department determined that there is now a “heightened threat against DHS employees.” The official said roughly two dozen threats have been made in the last few days.

One specific example: a senior DHS official living in the Washington, D.C. area found a burnt and decapitated animal on his front porch.

On Saturday, Claire Grady, acting deputy secretary of Homeland Security, wrote to employees, “This assessment is based on specific and credible threats that have been levied against certain DHS employees and a sharp increase in the overall number of general threats against DHS employees.”

Her memo recommended not displaying work badges in public, being careful with public conversations and being circumspect on social networks. It also recommended DHS employees "always keep doors and windows locked" and "be aware of unexpected changes in and around your home."

More:  https://www.dailywire.com/news/32279/getting-nasty-homeland-security-official-warned-hank-berrien

Offline skeeter

Don't remember our side doing anything like this.

Offline Frank Cannon

Sure. It's a daily occurrence. I threw a decapitated burnt animal at my neighbor this weekend....

Offline Suppressed

Nice thing about these stories lately is that I'm getting some converts who were just consuming the leftist MSM stuff and thought the left was just a bunch of sweet bleeding hearts!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Right_in_Virginia

We don't.

And this is getting very frightening.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 01:05:27 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline skeeter

We don't.

And this is getting very frightening.

The DNC has set the table to receive the entire blame should anything tragic result from their rhetoric.

They may not know it but they are one violent episode from becoming an extinct political party.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The DNC has set the table to receive the entire blame should anything tragic result from their rhetoric.

Oh really?

You mean like the Leftwing nut job inspired by 'the resistance' rhetoric to shoot up Republican Congressmen at a baseball practice?

Surely you jest if you think the DNC is going to get the blame for any of what happens now.

They may not know it but they are one violent episode from becoming an extinct political party.

Germans said the same thing about the Nazi Brownshirts in '33 too.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

Oh really?

You mean like the Leftwing nut job inspired by 'the resistance' rhetoric to shoot up Republican Congressmen at a baseball practice?

Surely you jest if you think the DNC is going to get the blame for any of what happens now.

Germans said the same thing about the Nazi Brownshirts in '33 too.

Geez enough with the nazi references.

Take a look - the signs that the democrat party is imploding are all around.

I believe the conditions for a new major party to challenge the GOPe haven't been this good since 1854. All it'll take is one big push. And progressive radicals are stupid enough to do it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Geez enough with the nazi references.

Pointing out the danger from history in making such an assumption.   It was assumed that the street violence and mayhem Brownshirts perpetrated had done in the Nazi Party in by the late 20s.

Take a look - the signs that the democrat party is imploding are all around.

Is that what it is?  I can scarcely find anyone under 30 who is even remotely interested in the principles of liberty and small government.  The ideology that drives the Big Government Statist is alive, well and ravenous.  Ideas like religion, speech and press are largely believed to be a harm and hindrance to people.  So while you may have an exodus of  big government Liberals abandoning the Democrat Party for the big Government Liberals in the GOP, the third world squatters and perpetual victim groups identify with the Marxist/Communists in the Democrat party.

It's still Off To The Left We Go.

I believe the conditions for a new major party to challenge the GOPe haven't been this good since 1854. All it'll take is one big push. And progressive radicals are stupid enough to do it.

I'm right there helping that push from a wholly corrupted Oligarchy in D.C. into something else. 
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775