Author Topic: President Trump Requests Democrat Cooperation on Border Security  (Read 615 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

President Trump Requests Democrat Cooperation on Border Security
OAN, Jun 24, 2018

President Trump takes to Twitter to appeal to Democrats for their cooperation on border security.

In a tweet today, the president said Democrats need to “fix the laws” and not resist.

Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

Democrats, fix the laws. Don’t RESIST. We are doing a far better job than Bush and Obama, but we need strength and security at the Border! Cannot accept all of the people trying to break into our Country. Strong Borders, No Crime!

6:12 AM - 24 Jun 2018

http://www.oann.com/president-trump-requests-democrat-cooperation-on-border-security/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: President Trump Requests Democrat Cooperation on Border Security
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 04:56:47 pm »
Translation: A vote for any democrat is a vote for open borders. 

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 08:45:48 pm »

Indeed; it's time for the liberal mental midgets to realize what's at stake.  Our sovereignty as a country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 08:48:37 pm »
Indeed; it's time for the liberal mental midgets to realize what's at stake.  Our sovereignty as a country.

Big Amen!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 09:22:16 pm »
How the hell does that tweet translate into a request?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 09:32:46 pm »
How the hell does that tweet translate into a request?

I didn't see it as a request at all, but rather a demand and rightfully so.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 10:43:11 pm »
President Trump takes to Twitter to appeal to Democrats for their cooperation on border security.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 10:54:49 pm »
I didn't see it as a request at all, but rather a demand and rightfully so.

Then we agree oann headline sucks.

Offline bilo

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 12:07:13 am »

Pretty clever how he's framing the issue.

The Rats think they're winning and if the House passes a bill the Senate Rats will keep it from coming to a vote. The media cartel and Rats will figure they have a big winning issue for the mid-terms, but all the polling indicates a big majority of Americans do want border security.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 12:11:00 am »
Pretty clever how he's framing the issue.

The Rats think they're winning and if the House passes a bill the Senate Rats will keep it from coming to a vote. The media cartel and Rats will figure they have a big winning issue for the mid-terms, but all the polling indicates a big majority of Americans do want border security.

It is genius.  The rats are playing right into his hands.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."