Author Topic: Trump and the Invasion of the West  (Read 612 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump and the Invasion of the West
« on: June 24, 2018, 01:12:05 am »
Trump and the Invasion of the West

Tuesday - June 19, 2018 at 10:29 am

“It is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart,” says former first lady Laura Bush of the Trump administration policy of “zero tolerance,” under which the children of illegal migrants are being detained apart from their parents.
“Disgraceful,” adds Dr. Franklin Graham.
“We need to be … a country that governs with a heart,” says first lady Melania Trump. “No one likes this policy,” says White House aide Kellyanne Conway, even “the president wants this to end.”

<Excerpted>

http://buchanan.org/blog/trump-and-the-invasion-of-the-west-129497
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:46:09 am by MOD3 »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump and the Invasion of the West
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 01:19:36 am »
Transcript of the President's Weekly Address:  Jun 23, 2018

“Our country is currently facing a crisis of illegal immigration on our southern border. Democrat-supported loopholes in our federal laws have enabled roughly half-a-million illegal immigrant family members and minors from Central America to be released into the United States since 2014, at unbelievably tremendous taxpayer expense.

While illegal aliens can only be held for a period of days or weeks, it can take years to move their cases through the legal system to actually try to send them back to their home countries. It is a ridiculous process. For example, of the removal orders issued for unaccompanied alien children over a recent two-year period, 90% were done in absentia, that means they weren’t there and they never showed up for their removal hearing. What else is new?

The United States cannot have an open border to every illegal alien family and minor on the face of the earth. We must have rules. We must have laws. And we must enforce those laws. The driving factor in the surge of illegal families and minors is the belief that there will be no consequence for illegal entry and no likelihood of removal or reprisal.

<Excerpted>

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/06/23/trump-only-workable-immigration-solution-is-to-detain-prosecute-and-promptly-remove-anyone-who-crosses-border/

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:47:42 am by MOD3 »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 01:43:04 am »
Mexico sees the Southwestern US, like the Nazis saw The Sudetenland in 1938.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 03:12:13 am »
Transcript of the President's Weekly Address:  Jun 23, 2018

“Our country is currently facing a crisis of illegal immigration on our southern border. Democrat-supported loopholes in our federal laws have enabled roughly half-a-million illegal immigrant family members and minors from Central America to be released into the United States since 2014, at unbelievably tremendous taxpayer expense.

While illegal aliens can only be held for a period of days or weeks, it can take years to move their cases through the legal system to actually try to send them back to their home countries. It is a ridiculous process. For example, of the removal orders issued for unaccompanied alien children over a recent two-year period, 90% were done in absentia, that means they weren’t there and they never showed up for their removal hearing. What else is new?

The United States cannot have an open border to every illegal alien family and minor on the face of the earth. We must have rules. We must have laws. And we must enforce those laws. The driving factor in the surge of illegal families and minors is the belief that there will be no consequence for illegal entry and no likelihood of removal or reprisal.

<Excerpted>

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/06/23/trump-only-workable-immigration-solution-is-to-detain-prosecute-and-promptly-remove-anyone-who-crosses-border/

I think he made a mistake with the EO.  He was definitely influenced by negative media and even his own family, Ivanka included.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:20:28 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 03:21:24 am »
Mexico sees the Southwestern US, like the Nazis saw The Sudetenland in 1938.

I agree.  I have heard these things.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.