Author Topic: John Brennan Calls For Insurrection By Cabinet and GOP Leadership Against Trump  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It is people like Brennan who make me unwilling to join in any public criticism of Trump.  I won't give them the satisfaction, or assist in any way their attempt to remove a duly-elected President.  That's a greater threat to the Republic than anything Trump has actually done, and it isn't even close.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 02:09:24 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sounds like the ramblings of someone who voted for a communist for President.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

It is people like Brennan who make me unwilling to join in any public criticism of Trump.  I won't give them the satisfaction, or assist in any way their attempt to remove a duly-elected President.  That's a greater threat to the Republic than anything Trump has actually done, and it isn't even close.

Precisely how I feel,  they forced me to choose a side, and I've chosen.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

The weirdest thing about this is that the more insistent people get that Trump must be disavowed, the less likely I am to even consider it.  The efforts of many of the NT'ers and Democrats are having the exact opposite effect of what they intend.  "You want him gone?  That's exactly why I don't."

It's just toxic, and getting worse. And perhaps the worst part about it is going to be the grudge-holding, and I'm going to be as guilty of that as anyone.  I absolutely will not vote for any GOP NT'ers, regardless of who they are running against on the other side.

Offline aligncare

The weirdest thing about this is that the more insistent people get that Trump must be disavowed, the less likely I am to even consider it.  The efforts of many of the NT'ers and Democrats are having the exact opposite effect of what they intend.  "You want him gone?  That's exactly why I don't."

It's just toxic, and getting worse. And perhaps the worst part about it is going to be the grudge-holding, and I'm going to be as guilty of that as anyone.  I absolutely will not vote for any GOP NT'ers, regardless of who they are running against on the other side.

The good news is that the over the top hatred of anything Trump has the Left acting absolutely crazy, but it’s not without the voters’ notice. Usually in the midterms the out of power party gains seats, sure. But, watch as the democrats – acting non-stop insane – squander the advantage they had in national polls just a few months ago. They have a history of doing this, though sometimes they’re able to tone it down. But, when it comes to Donald Trump they just can’t help themselves.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
AAAAND in similar news -

Communist Maxine Waters incites her mobs to engage in harassment of Trump supporters.

! No longer available

What we have going on here in the country right now - is a parallel of the last days of Weimar.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 04:57:33 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline dfwgator

The good news is that the over the top hatred of anything Trump has the Left acting absolutely crazy, but it’s not without the voters’ notice. Usually in the midterms the out of power party gains seats, sure. But, watch as the democrats – acting non-stop insane – squander the advantage they had in national polls just a few months ago. They have a history of doing this, though sometimes they’re able to tone it down. But, when it comes to Donald Trump they just can’t help themselves.

More and more I'm thinking the one guy, who can beat Trump in 2020, because he can pretty much stay above the fray is Bloomberg. 

But will the Democrats go for a guy who is probably well to the center of the rest of field?  And he would definitely peel off more votes from Republicans than anybody else, and it wouldn't be close. 

Online mountaineer

Brennan converted to Islam in Saudi, iirc. such holdovers from the Kenyan cryptomuslim regime must hear the hounds barking down the path, getting closer.
Has he called for Sharia law in the US  yet?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I tend to agree.  IF the GOP is indeed able to hold on to their seats in the mid-terms, 2020 is going to be interesting and I wouldn't count on a peaceful attempt to Trump's re-election.

Yes, but the thing is the more unhinged they become, the less they appeal to normal people.  And there are still normal people in the democrat party.

These recent calls (which actually include elected officials) for people to harass all Trump supporters are gonna backfire in my opinion.  Nobody likes bullies.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Nobody likes bullies.

Unless they are Trump supporters apparently.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Unless they are Trump supporters apparently.

888high58888
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
More and more I'm thinking the one guy, who can beat Trump in 2020, because he can pretty much stay above the fray is Bloomberg. 

But will the Democrats go for a guy who is probably well to the center of the rest of field?  And he would definitely peel off more votes from Republicans than anybody else, and it wouldn't be close.
Bloomberg has invested millions in anti-gun initiatives all over America. That dog won't hunt. Barring some major false flag incident, he is a loser, on that issue alone.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Has he called for Sharia law in the US  yet?
Not to my knowledge, just undermined counterterrorist activities at the CIA, and likely set up/approved the deals that resulted in Benghazi. I think he was too busy 'Caliphate building' to call for Sharia here (yet).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I think we can safely say that GONE are the days of the peaceful transition of power.

And what?   Did you expect a 'thank you' or something...for all your effort?   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

Safer to say that you are wishing for this.

Eggsactly!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

I made my choice before his ride down the escalator stopped.   :patriot:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

I think Bloomberg is an almost certain loser.  He's the New Yorkiest of New Yorkers, and his nanny-statism like regulating the size of soft drinks is going to be resented by a lot of people, and easily mocked.  He might attract some of the GOP country-club set, but those people aren't voting for Trump no matter what anyway.  He's very liberal on immigration, and supports citizenship for illegals.

I think he'll play really poorly everywhere outside the East Coast.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
He also voted for Gus Hall.

Lol you have to be a hardcore politics nerd to know who that is without googling.

Offline endicom

I think Bloomberg is an almost certain loser.  He's the New Yorkiest of New Yorkers...

Not at all.

Offline aligncare

One good thing about Bloomberg, when he took over as mayor he kept in place all of Rudy Giuliani’s successful policing policies and so helped to maintain Giuliani’s astonishing legacy of transformation of NYC into the safest big city in America.

As a resident of NYC I say thanks, Michael. Now go away and take your tiny cup of soda with you.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 12:39:51 pm by aligncare »