Author Topic: Democratic Candidate Arrested At Detention Center After Getting Destroyed By Border Control Agent  (Read 630 times)

rangerrebew

Democratic Candidate Arrested At Detention Center After Getting Destroyed By Border Control Agent

By Daily Caller

Hanna Bogorowski on June 22, 2018

Maine’s Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate was arrested outside a detention center in Texas on Friday morning for refusing to leave the premises after being told he was not allowed in.

The nominee, Zak Ringelstein, announced Wednesday that he was traveling to McAllen, Texas, to deliver personal items, including toys, books and blankets to the immigrant children currently being held there.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/zak-ringelstein/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_campaign=TPI_breaking_newsletter_6_22_2018&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 01:11:54 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

What was it democrat  leaders were saying about not using the kids as political pawns? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Just trying to get some free press.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The guy is an idiot.

Look at the gal he was trying to push around. Anybody could tell she meant business.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Democratic Candidate Arrested At Detention Center After Getting Destroyed By Border Control Agent

By Daily Caller

Maine’s Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate was arrested outside a detention center in Texas on Friday morning for refusing to leave the premises after being told he was not allowed in.

The nominee, Zak Ringelstein, announced Wednesday that he was traveling to McAllen, Texas, to deliver personal items, including toys, books and blankets to the immigrant children currently being held there.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/zak-ringelstein/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_campaign=TPI_breaking_newsletter_6_22_2018&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Gee,I wonder if this was a political stunt?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

By Daily Caller

Gee,I wonder if this was a political stunt?
What was it democrat  leaders were saying about not using the kids as political pawns? *****rollingeyes*****

@rangerrebew

WHEN has the DNC or ANY Dim ever sworn to not use children as props for political advantage?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

Just trying to get some free press.

The political David Hogg?

Offline RetBobbyMI

Let’s see the photos of him in the Hidalgo County clink! Criminal misbehavior deserves the public eye...well, it would if we had an honest media.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Zak Ringelstein, who is running against Angus King, used to perform under the stage name Zak Mountain. A video of one of his songs surfaced over the weekend on social media.

Vid of "Mountain" in his speedo at the link. 
https://pressherald.com/2018/06/11/democratic-u-s-senate-candidate-aspired-to-country-music-career/
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakypete wonders:
"Gee,I wonder if this was a political stunt?"

Ya think...? 

In any case, it will WIN him democrat-communist votes.
Because the crazier their political leaders get, the more the leftie-proletarians eat it up!