Author Topic: Reviewers pounce on online report Virginia restaurant refused to serve Sarah Sanders  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maybe Sanders should be glad she was kicked out.  Would you want people who dislike you preparing your dinner?

First thing I thought of, too.   :laugh:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Apparently Wilkinson is the Director of an outfit called "Main Street Lexington."  They are conducting a Bookface poll asking, Should Wilkinson keep her job as Director?  It's currently 88% against her with 8.5K voting.

https://www.facebook.com/historicdowntownlexingtonvirginia/posts/1253113304818948?hc_location=ufi

And she should be let go. If you want to be partisan, don't expect to keep a non-partisan civic gig, right or left wing. You should be forced to choose between professionalism and activism.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
One must expect a little collateral damage in a war.

Ahh, the jihad strategy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And she should be let go. If you want to be partisan, don't expect to keep a non-partisan civic gig, right or left wing. You should be forced to choose between professionalism and activism.

30K votes, 80% "Let 'er go!" 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ahh, the jihad strategy.

Back in college I knew a guy who used to fake seizures to get free meals.  They were on to him after the 3rd time.   Fool got greedy. (and was banned)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 03:44:35 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.