Author Topic: The lesson Democrats have yet to learn on immigration  (Read 332 times)

Offline bilo

The lesson Democrats have yet to learn on immigration
« on: June 22, 2018, 09:08:27 pm »
As Business Insider’s Josh Barro has argued, Americans think immigration is fine, but they also want their immigration system to be controlled by people who believe they have the interests of American citizens at heart when designing and implementing immigration policy—not those of foreign citizens.

And this may be why Stephen Miller’s gambit—this debate was purposefully provoked by Miller, President Trump’s notoriously anti-immigration policy adviser, with the intent of causing a big ruckus ahead of the midterm elections—might yet pay off. The majority of Americans might dislike Trump’s actions, but they might dislike even more the alternative of open borders, if that’s what they see Democrats offering.

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2018/06/lesson-democrats-yet-learn-immigration/
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Re: The lesson Democrats have yet to learn on immigration
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 09:12:23 pm »
I know the media didn't cover it, but Trump was with Angel Moms today. If he keeps pushing this message along with the Rat obstruction and open borders policy he's going to win this fight.

The majority of the American people are with him on this and the leftists are painting themselves into a corner with the help of the cartel media.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: The lesson Democrats have yet to learn on immigration
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 03:17:38 am »
I hope you are right, but the one-sided enabling by the media will never stop.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington