Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: This is the FBI agent who worked on Hillary Clinton probe, labeled Trump supporters 'reta  (Read 1162 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: This is the FBI agent who worked on Hillary Clinton probe, labeled Trump supporters 'retarded' and texted 'f**k Trump' to her colleague lover - seen for the first time since her identity was revealed after release of IG report

Sally Moyer, 44, was named as the FBI agent who traded anti-Trump texts that were seen in the 568-page inspector general report released last Friday
    In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Moyer was seen leaving her home. She declined to discuss the controversy
    Moyer was identified only as 'Agent 5' in the report, but her name was released by Congressman Mark Meadows during a congressional hearing this week
    At the time of the texts, she was on the 'filter team' for the Clinton probe - a small team that determined whether information could be used in the investigation
    Moyer exchange messages with Agent 1 who she was in a romantic relationship with at the time
    The two have since married, according the report
    Moyer texted her lover, 'Screw you Trump,' and added that Hillary Clinton 'better win ... otherwise i'm gonna be walking around with both of my guns' 
    Also pictured is Kevin Clinesmith, 36, identified as 'Attorney 2' in the IG report who was found to have sent similar messages

By Alana Goodman For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:06 EDT, 22 June 2018 | Updated: 16:06 EDT, 22 June 2018

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5875505/FBI-agent-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html?ito=social-facebook
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Blind lady justice indeed
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline musiclady

So, who exactly was President when the FBI went completely rogue??

Hmmmmm................. seem to remember it was Obama.........   
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
So, who exactly was President when the FBI went completely rogue??

Hmmmmm................. seem to remember it was Obama.........

Don’t kid yourself.  It’s always been that way.  There were probably a few years, post Hoover, that were straight, but it didn’t last.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

As beautiful on the inside as on the outside.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As beautiful on the inside as on the outside.

@dfwgator

Always a gentleman,ain't ya?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

Moyer exchange messages with Agent 1 who she was in a romantic relationship with at the time.  The two have since married, according the report

I’m wondering if there was a rainbow and cake lawsuit involved.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She needs a good shampoo.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

She needs a good shampoo.

They had something for this when I was a kid.

Offline musiclady

Don’t kid yourself.  It’s always been that way.  There were probably a few years, post Hoover, that were straight, but it didn’t last.

Yeah....... you're right about that.

But you'll have to admit that the government got even more corrupt and devious under Obama.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline edpc

Yeah....... you're right about that.

But you'll have to admit that the government got even more corrupt and devious under Obama.

I don't know.  Hoover was around for decades and remained untouchable.  You know he had a cabal larger and more sinister than the current group.  They blatantly pulled illegal wiretaps, practically ignored organized crime, and did who knows what else.  I can't imagine what was in that file trove of his.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 02:49:59 am by edpc »

Offline musiclady

I don't know.  Hoover was around for decades and remained untouchable.  You know he had a cabal larger and more sinister than the current group.  They blatantly pulled illegal wiretaps, practically ignored organized crime, and did who knows what else.  I can't imagine what was in that file trove of his.

OK......... I'll concede your point again.

Are ya done beating me up?   :dx1:

Offline edpc

OK......... I'll concede your point again.

Are ya done beating me up?   :dx1:

****slapping

Almost.    :laugh:

Offline musiclady

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The FBI agent on the Hillary Clinton email investigation who traded anti-Trump texts with her FBI colleague lover is pictured here for the first time since her name was revealed by congress.

Sally Moyer, 44, who texted 'f**k Trump,' called President Trump's voters 'retarded' and vowed to quit 'on the spot' if he won the election, was seen leaving her home early Friday morning wearing a floral top and dark pants.

She shook her head and declined to discuss the controversy with a DailyMail.com reporter, and ducked quickly into her nearby car in the rain without an umbrella before driving off.

Moyer's texts and instant messages from her FBI devices were included in a 568-page inspector general report released last Friday, which said those messages and others 'raised concerns about potential bias in the Clinton investigation.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5875505/FBI-agent-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html
The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
A House Republican Tuesday unmasked two of the five FBI investigators cited in the recently released inspector general’s report for expressing anti-Trump and pro-Clinton sentiment in work-related instant messages.

The previously unnamed FBI officials — “FBI Attorney 2” and “Agent 5” — are Kevin Clinesmith and Sally Moyer, respectively, according to House Judiciary Committee member Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC), who revealed their identities over the objection of the FBI during a hearing on the IG’s findings.

Nice!.. 

NAme them all Mark... Giddy up
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline MOD3

Duplicates merged.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The FBI agent on the Hillary Clinton email investigation who traded anti-Trump texts with her FBI colleague lover is pictured here for the first time since her name was revealed by congress.

Sally Moyer, 44, who texted 'f**k Trump,' called President Trump's voters 'retarded' and vowed to quit 'on the spot' if he won the election, was seen leaving her home early Friday morning wearing a floral top and dark pants.

She shook her head and declined to discuss the controversy with a DailyMail.com reporter, and ducked quickly into her nearby car in the rain without an umbrella before driving off.

Moyer's texts and instant messages from her FBI devices were included in a 568-page inspector general report released last Friday, which said those messages and others 'raised concerns about potential bias in the Clinton investigation.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5875505/FBI-agent-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html

@Free Vulcan

I can't wait for someone to ask her on-camera why she didn't quit,and then followup with a statement like "So,you have no actual convictions,you just rant according to which way the wind is blowing?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!