Author Topic: Hey, Liberal Media, Canada Also Detains Migrant Children And Separates Them From Their Parents. Are  (Read 529 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hey, Liberal Media, Canada Also Detains Migrant Children And Separates Them From Their Parents. Are They Nazis Too?

Matt Vespa

Right now, the Trump White House was forced to sig nan executive order that ended the separation of illegal alien parents from their children at the border. It caused days of mass hysteria on the Left. We’re becoming Nazi Germany. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is a fascist federal law enforcement agency. These kids are in concentration camps. It was a full-blown exercise in insanity. I am unapologetic in this position: I want our immigration laws enforced. I want illegals deported, especially the gang-members that have poured across the border. Also, illegal aliens, don’t bring your kids along in this venture. Many a politician, Democratic and Republican, have said if the kids get here, we’ll send them back. What kills me is the position that these people take the jobs Americans don’t want. Right, so that gives them a pass to break federal immigration law? No. Sorry—that’s not how this works. If you’re not here legally and you get caught, pack your bags. You’re getting the hell out of here. What irritates the Left so much is that with Trump, we’re actually having our laws at the border enforced.

Still, the appeal to feelings—because liberals are all about feelings and all that sentimental crap—forced the Trump White House to cave. So, they did—and guess what—we’re still like Nazi Germany. It’s becoming increasingly clear that Democrats care more about illegal aliens than Americans, but that’s for another time. My question is when will the Left go after Canada? They detain migrant children. They’ve separated them from their parents. And in some cases, they’ve detained these for months at a time. My God—most of North America is Hitler, or something (via CBC News):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/06/21/hey-liberal-media-canada-also-detains-migrant-children-and-separates-them-from-n2492814
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, but we wrap the illegal kids in tin foil. The Canucks pour maple syrup on theirs and sell them at at Tim Hortons.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hey, Liberal Media, Canada Also Detains Migrant Children And Separates Them From Their Parents. Are They Nazis Too?

Matt Vespa

Right now, the Trump White House was forced to sig nan executive order that ended the separation of illegal alien parents from their children at the border. It caused days of mass hysteria on the Left. We’re becoming Nazi Germany. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is a fascist federal law enforcement agency. These kids are in concentration camps. It was a full-blown exercise in insanity. I am unapologetic in this position: I want our immigration laws enforced.

Unapologetic like a Nazi?

I want illegals deported, especially the gang-members that have poured across the border.

especially the gang-members?  What an unapologetic bold stand!!!

Also, illegal aliens, don’t bring your kids along in this venture. Many a politician, Democratic and Republican,

Both you say...

have said if the kids get here, we’ll send them back. What kills me is the position that these people take the jobs Americans don’t want. Right, so that gives them a pass to break federal immigration law? No. Sorry—that’s not how this works.

Holy sh1t this is some good stuff...absolutely worth posting for others to read.

If you’re not here legally and you get caught, pack your bags. You’re getting the hell out of here. What irritates the Left so much is that with Trump, we’re actually having our laws at the border enforced.

American Pride!!!

Still, the appeal to feelings—because liberals are all about feelings and all that sentimental crap—forced the Trump White House to cave. So, they did—and guess what—we’re still like Nazi Germany. It’s becoming increasingly clear that Democrats care more about illegal aliens than Americans, but that’s for another time. My question is when will the Left go after Canada? They detain migrant children. They’ve separated them from their parents. And in some cases, they’ve detained these for months at a time. My God—most of North America is Hitler, or something (via CBC News):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/06/21/hey-liberal-media-canada-also-detains-migrant-children-and-separates-them-from-n2492814

Definitely one of the best unintentionally funny editorials I've read in a long time.  Thanx.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Unapologetic like a Nazi?

especially the gang-members?  What an unapologetic bold stand!!!

Both you say...

Holy sh1t this is some good stuff...absolutely worth posting for others to read.

American Pride!!!

Definitely one of the best unintentionally funny editorials I've read in a long time.  Thanx.

What is even funnier is your own post.  Your as bad as fake news TIME.  You keep posting the picture of that little girl from Honduras who was never actually separated from her parents.  Her father even glad that they were safe and doing well after taking a dangerous journey.

Another funny thing is that Canada the place that all liberals look up to splits up families.   But you weren't going to mention that were you?

You are all liberal talking points.

There are plenty of news media who have now covered the Canada story.  I saw that Canada is now under pressure to make changes also.  LOL!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:41:08 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online GrouchoTex

Trump gave the Left an inch and now they want a mile.

2 candidates now running for Congress are calling for the end of ICE, saying rounding up people is "not who were are".
Of course, they are leaving out the part that the people they are rounding up are here illegally, many by overstayed visas.

Children separated from families?

Over 2,000 children  at the southern border.

2.8 MILLION children legally in the USA due to a parent's incarceration.

Screw it.

Let's just let them all out to be with their kids, all around the world.

We don't want to be inhumane to the children, now do we?