Author Topic: A little ditty about Ted and Dianne  (Read 547 times)

Offline corbe

A little ditty about Ted and Dianne
« on: June 23, 2018, 02:28:56 am »
A little ditty about Ted and Dianne

Ted Cruz and Dianne Feinstein team up to tackle the migrant family crisis.

By BURGESS EVERETT
 06/22/2018 05:07 AM EDT

Two months after Ted Cruz arrived in the Senate in 2013, he tried to quiz veteran Dianne Feinstein about her understanding of constitutional law during a tense Judiciary Committee hearing on an assault weapons ban she had authored.

Pressed by the freshman whippersnapper about whether Congress could regulate books in the same way Feinstein wanted to regulate guns, the Stanford-educated California Democrat delivered a memorable zinger in response: “I am not a sixth-grader.”

Five years later, the once-antagonistic Texan and his California colleague are talking daily. The topic now isn’t guns but how to solve the crisis of migrant families separated on the border. And according to people who’ve witnessed their interactions, the two are getting along quite well.

“I think he’s very constructive,” Feinstein beamed in an interview. “And I’m delighted.”

“She certainly has expressed a strong and, I hope, sincere interest,” Cruz replied. “So we’re working together on legislation that both conferences can support.”

<..snip..>

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/22/cruz-feinstein-immigration-663319
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: A little ditty about Ted and Dianne
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 02:29:14 am »
   Therapy for Trumpers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 02:51:35 am »
He’s just playing 34th dimentional chess, that’s all. tRumpers out to be pleased about this.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 03:21:44 am »
He’s just playing 34th dimentional chess, that’s all. tRumpers out to be pleased about this.

He learned from the best.    :laugh:

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 03:29:27 am »
        Cruz is still stuck on 'REAL' Chess.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 03:04:46 pm »
Bottom line is the issue needs to get resolved.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.